chapter 3

Hinata's pov

When sensei was done scolding Naruto-kun again he dismissed everyone to lunch. I made my way to Sara."Hey Hina you ready for the walk?"she asked me."y-yes"I stutter out."Oh and Hina bring your lunch during the walk we are going to stop to eat."she said. I nodded my head. I got my bento lunch and Sarashi grabbed me free hand and we started on walk outside.

Sarashi's pov

Me and Hinata walked outside and the emo Uchiha surrounded by fangirls."Man I feel bad for him he can't even eat in peace with fangirls squeal like mice."I mumbled under my breathe so only Hinata can hear me."mhm"Hina agreed. I was still hold Hina's hand when we started on walk.

Timeskip brought to you by shy fingers👉👈

Sasuke's pov

I was trying to eat my food in peace but the mice followed me like little ducklings. I look up from my food to see Hatake looking my way with a sympathetic look.Ahe then looks away and starts walk with Hinata.

Sarashi's pov

Me and Hina were walk to our secret like spot to eat our lunch in peace and quiet. We made it to your secret place without being seen.

 We made it to your secret place without being seen

Third person pov

Sarashi and Hinata sit down and open their bento boxes.

Hinata's bento lunch

Sarashi's bento lunch

They started to eat. "So Hina how is your training going?"Sarashi asked "It is going o-okay I g-guess."Hinata asked."what do you mean by "I guess""Sarashi questioned the dark haired girl."I am getting yelled at by my father every time I mess up and it is stressful"Hinata answers without stuttering."wow that sounds awful in my opinion your father has too much pride no offense"Sarashi said with a bit of venom in her tone."don't worry no offense taken because I agree with you"she said not worry Sarashi about what she had said."Hey Sara hass your dad got back from his mission?"she asked."Yeah he got home this morning. He woke me up and I may or may not have punched him."Sarashi says sheepishly."Well I mean you are not really a morning person but is he okay?"she asked worried."Oh he is fine he is just lucky I didn't put chakra in the punch."Sarashi said while smirking but also reassuring her best friend. Hinata nodded her head. Both Sarashi and Hinata finish their lunch and started to walk back to class.

Sarashi's pov

Hina and me were walking back to class when I felt someone else's chakra.

Rock lee's pov

I was trying to find Sarashi my life long rival to challenge her.When I found her jumped in front of her ,she was with dark hair girl with a oversized sweater."Sarashi I challenge you !"I yelled.

Sarashi's pov

I see a boy with a green jumpsuit and a bowl hair cut jumped in front of me and yelled."Sarashi I challenge you!"lee yelled."Sorry Lee I can't right now I am heading back to class with Hinata."I said apologetically."It's fine"lee said frowning  reassuring me. I smiled and said"how about after school you wait for me at the academy Gates!?"I asked try lift his spirit."yeah that will be good see you later Hatake"lee said smiling."See ya later "I say. Lee jumps away leaveing Hinata and me to go on our way.We got to class sat down in assigned seats.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!(°v°)

Sasuke can you please say the disclaimers?

Sasuke:no...

What was that I couldn't quite catch what you said? 👁️👄👁️🔪

Sasuke:yes I can

Sasuke:Tiger girl does snot own the art or "Naruto".

Thank you Sasuke you may go now.😊

Sasuke:I hate you *mumbles*

What was that?😈🔪

Sasuke:nothing

That is what I thought.

Anyway till next time on Sarashi Hatake (Kakashi's daughter)

Bye Bye.🤗