chapter 4

Sarashi's pov

I want on with my school day. I passed the Kunai and shuiken test with ease!
"I guess the extra training was worth my time" I thought."Okay everyone you guys are taking the genin test tomorrow so get a good night's rest and a good breakfast dismissed"Iruka-sensei says."And Naruto you stay here !"Sensei said. I got up and said bye to Shikamaru and Hinata. I walked to the academy Gates where Lee was waiting for me."Hey Lee!"I yelled."Hello Sarashi"Lee said."So what was your challenge that you mentioned earlier?"I asked in curiosity."Well it is not really a challenge it was more or less to ask you if you wanted to spar with me."said Lee. "Sure I'd like to spar with you Lee let's go to training ground 3."I said. "Okay can you teleport use both there?"asked Lee. "Sure"I said while grabbing his hand and teleporting to the training ground."Okay here are the rules"Lee said."I am listening"I said while smirking."Rule one no ninjutsu or genjutsu this is going to be a taijutsu sparing."Lee said while continuing on."Rule two you can't heal yourself"Lee said."And last but not least we can't take off our weights got it?"Lee asked me. I nod in agreement."Ready...Set...Start!"we both yelled.

(The spar was like the Kakashi v.s Obito fight minus the shariagan and ninjutsu just the taijutsu)

Sarashi's pov

"Good job Lee you are progressing pretty fast"I said "Thank you Sarashi you too but I need to go it is getting late"Lee told me."Okay bye Lee"I say. I walk home with some bruises and cuts.I walked in my house and something smelled good. I walk to the kitchen to see the one and only Kakashi Hatake my dad cooking dinner."Hi sweetie how was your day?"my dad asked."It was okay."I answered.He turned around to look at me and look at me in shock."What?"I asked my dad."Why are you so beat up"he asked with a bit of worry while walking to me and kneeling down to my height."Oh because I was sparing with Lee today." I answered."I see well go wash up dinner will be ready soon I will call you when it is done"he said. I nod and do as I am told. I walk to my bathroom and and take a warm shower.When I got out I got dressed in a sleeveless shirt and shorts.I go to my dresser and get my first aid kit. I wrapped my injuries in bandages.I brushed my red hair and put it in a low ponytail.I walk to my bed and grabbed my book from my night stand. After 24 minutes I hear"SARASHI DINNER IS READY!"my dad yelled for me."COMING"I yelled back.I put me book back on my night stand and walk to the dining room to have dinner. I sat down to have dinner with my father we talked about my training,the genin test tomorrow and how he was going to be a sensei this year.When I was done I washed my plate and said goodnight to my dad and when to my room.I went back to reading after a while I finished my book."looks like I am done with the book I guess I will ask dad tomorrow to take me to the book store to get a new one."I thought.I put my finished book back on my nightstand and got up and  turned off my lights.I got back in my bed and fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Okay that is a wrap for chapter 4!

Lee can you say the disclaimers please?

Lee:yes ma'am

Lee:Tiger-chan doesn't own the video,art,or "Naruto".

Thank you Lee here I got you some new nunchucks

Lee: Thank you Tiger-chan.

No problem Lee.🤗

Chapter 5 will be out soon.✨👁️👄👁️💅