chapter 5

(the video has nothing to do with this story I just thought he was funny)

Anyway on with the story.

Sarashi's pov

I woke up at 5:00 am to get ready the academy doesn't start till 9:00 am. I got up and change my bandages got dressed in...

I brush my red bed head hair and pull my red hair into a low bun

When I was done I left my room to go to my dad's room to go check on him

When I was done I left my room to go to my dad's room to go check on him.I open his door and see that he was still asleep with his pervy book on his face.i close the door and go to the kitchen. I start cooking breakfast,I didn't make my bento for lunch today because today was a half day. When I was setting the table for breakfast my dad walked in and sat down looked at what I had made for breakfast.

 When I was setting the table for breakfast my dad walked in and sat down looked at what I had made for breakfast

He took off his mask. He smile at me and said"Thank for the food sweetheart!"he said gratefully."No problem dad"I said while sitting down and starting to eat my breakfast.

Timeskip brought to you by the tears of your enemies!!!😈

Sarashi's pov

My dad finished his breakfast first and washed his plate. He went to his room to get ready for the day while I finished my breakfast and washed my plate. I finished washing my plate and my dad walked out and asked me."Sarashi would you like to come visit your mother,your uncle Obito and your Auntie Rin before with me?"my father asked me."Yeah sure I have not visited them in a while"I answered."Come on I leaveing already"he said with a smile under his mask. We were talking on the way to the cemetery first for my mom and my Auntie Rin but we stop at the Yamanaka flower shop got three bouquets of flowers one bouquet for each person.

Timeskip brought to you by mindless fangirls

Dad and me got to cemetery and saw that both mommy's and Rin's stones were dirty.So I was cleaning Auntie Rin's stone while dad was clean mom's stone.When we were done we placed one bouquet of flowers on their stones.I was praying at Auntie Rin's stone while dad was praying at mommy's then we switched places. We went to training ground 6 and went the K.I.A stone and dad reminder need me where Unlce Obito's name was. I placed the last bouquet of flowers we had at the bottom of the stones,both father and me prayed for a minute or two. It was now 8:30 am I said see ya later to my dad and walked to the academy when I got there it was 8:45 am. I walked in class and saw that the only that was there early was Sasuke but I just ignored him and walked up to my row and sat in my assigned seat and put my head down and closed my eyes to take a quick nap.

Sasuke's pov

I was early as per usual when Hatake walked in. She just ignored me and walked up the her seat above me. I looked up and saw that she was asleep. "She's so peaceful"I thought. "Kind of.......... cu....WAIT WHAT AM THINKING  "I screamed the in my mind." She would be just a burden to my plan"I wisper to myself while looking out the window.

Shikamaru's pov

I walked into class to see that there is only a few kids there I mean I was 5 minutes early people usually people get here on time. I see all the girls but Sarashi and Hinata acting like banshees......again this is a drag.As usual I ignore them and walked up to my seat next to Sarashi. I see that Sarashi was sleeping with a Disturbed look probably about to snap because of all the noise. But before she snapped I shook her up she glared at me when she realized it was me her eyes soften."Why did you wake me up from my nap"she whined."You were about to snap"I said blankly."oh thanks"she said appreciating what I did."And the class is going to start in a few minutes"I included."okay"she said putting her head in her hands.

Sarashi's pov

I put my head in my hands to hold up my half awake body. I turn to look a Shika and asked"Hey Shika if you pass is your dad going to put you on a team with Ino and Chōji for the Inoshikachō formation."I asked Shikamaru."More than likely "he answered."I feel bad for you"I muttered to him."I mean I don't have a problem with Chōji I get along with him but Ino the banshee not at all."he said."hmmm"was all I said. Because at that time everyone went to their seats and sat down while Iruka-sensei walked in with a clipboard."I see everyone is here"sensei said. It was so silent that you can hear a pin drop."Okay the last of the genin test is going to be tested on the clone jutsu"Iruka said seriously."yes that is one of my specialties"I thought smirking.

Time for disclaimers Iruka ya mind.

Iruka:not at all

Iruka:Tiger girl doesn't own the art, videos or "Naruto".

Thank you Iruka.

Till next time on Sarashi Hatake (Kakashi's daughter)

Chapter 6 will be out soon!!!

😄🤗