chapter 15

(...)

🧣 Sarashi's pov 🏵️

Everyone's stomach's growled but me and my father's. "Uh,oh. Stomach's growling huh. Well that's too bad."father taunted. "Oh and by the way about this exercise. I have decided I won't be sending any of you back to the academy." He continued. Naruto started to laugh and giggles while squirming in the ropes almost hitting me in the back of my head.

"What I passed. All I did was faint and fall over. Do you get points for that?" Sakura said. "This dumbass girl did not just admit that!?" I thought. I looked at my father giving him a "what the hell look" he just looked down at me and nodded. The Uchiha boy just gave his famous "Hn". I looked at my dad with a knowing look. Sakura and Naruto were celebrating. Naruto kicked me in the back of the head. I groaned in frustration and pain. "Yes the three of you are getting dropped from the program." Father stated. I sighed knowing it was coming.

The others looked in horror and shocked. Finally they knocked out of it and started yelling. "Drop us from the program! That mean we can never become ninja! You said if we couldn't get the bells we'd be sent back to the academy! You can't just change your mind and kick us out! Why would you do that!" Naruto yells squirming around and kicking his feet hitting me at the back of my head more I finally move forward to stop getting hit.

"And what do you mean the three of us there is four of us?!" Sakura says. "Because Sarashi got the bells. Other than Sarashi you don't think like ninja you think like little kids, like brats. Uchiha grunts in anger and frustration.

🍅 Sasuke's pov 🦆

"Hatake got the bells!" I yelled in my Brain. "Am I that weak that she got the bells" I thought to myself. "But got to admit I'm pretty impressed." I thought once more. Once sensei said we were brats I felt a surge of anger flow through my body. I grunt in anger and frustration. I got up and sped full speed to Sensei and grabbed my kunai from my kunai holder. Sensei quickly put me down to ground and sat on top of me. I grunted in pain.

🧣 Sarashi's pov 🏵️

He got up and sped towards my dad grabbing the kunai knife in his kunai holder. Naruto and Sakura yelled while I just sat there amused. Father quickly pinned Uchiha to the ground and sat on him.

"You think it is all about you." Father begins. The emo grunted in pain. "Let go of Sasuke! You can't just step on him like he is sum bug!" Forehead cried. The Uchiha grunted once again. "You don't know what it means to be a ninja. You think it's a game, huh?" Father continues. Sakura's widened. "Why do you think we put you on squads? Did you consider that question for one moment?" Dad goes on. "Uh, I don't know what you mean?" Sakura said confused. "I mean, you never realize what this exercise is all about. Not even close." He adds. "What's is about" Naruto questioned behind me. "Yes, that determines rather you pass or fail."father said.

"But that's-- I mean, I wanted to ask you about from the beginning." Sakura says. That's when I started to become impatient why couldn't they see the answer is right under their noses and I've literally told them. Father scoffed. "Use your head. Three people on a squad. Why do you think we would do that?" My dad asked with a frustrated tone. "Ahh! How are we supposed to know why you pick three people? We didn't make the rules!" Naruto yelled.

That's why I finally lost it! " It's so basic. It's teamwork!" I yelled causing my teammates to look at me. "Just working together is that what you mean?" Sakura says. "That what she means." father said. "It's too late now Sarashi asked you guys if you guys wanted to work together and if you did you would have been able to get the bells!" He stated. "Well anyway it's over." He adds. "You set it up with four people but only three bells. If we worked together and got the bells, only three of us will get a bell. And that will lead to group conflict. And the squad would break up." Sakura argued.