chapter 24

༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

🕶Third person pov 🕶️

Kakashi, Sakura and Tazuna we're in the back while Sarashi and Sasuke were in the front in defensive positions with Kunai in their hand.

"Well well looks like me and Sarashi had it right. It was all an act." Kakashi stated. "An act?" Tazuna questioned. As if the two didn't already explain the situation a few days beforehand. "With a cute little mask."Kakashi throughout there. "Huh?" Sakura yelled. "Big phony. Ha."Sasuke insulted. "Damn I guess that book report was wrong." Sarashi said smugly as she pulled out an extra bingo book copy she had. "So I guess all that about being a tracker Ninja protecting his village was a bunch of bull."Tazuna said.

"They look chummy to me. I'd say they've been playing scams like that for a long time."Kakashi inferenced. "He's got some nerve, facing us again after putting that trick." Sakura pushed further. "Who does he think he's fooling?"Kakashi quizzed. "Ahem. Speak for yourself, sensei." Sakura yelled. "That's it. I say Sarashi and I take him out. Who do you think he's fooling hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown?"Sasuke glared. "Sasuke you're so cool!"Sakura swooned. Kakashi let out a long sigh at the Sakura haired girl.

"Their impressive." Haku implied. Zabuza humped. "Even though they're just 1/10 of the strength of the original water clone jutsu, he did destroy them all. And she is pretty impressive from the last fight." Haku said. "He just gave us the first advantage. Now use it." Zabuza said plainly to the boy. "Right." The boy complied.

How cool rushes in a incredible speed twisting like a tornado to the boy and girl in front of him. "What's this?" Sasuke questions. "The jutsu is called wind style- twister."Sarashi answered. "How do we break it though?"He questioned. "There's eight places we have to hit the front and back I'll get the back okay? Aim for top right corner, top left corner ,bottom right corner and bottom left corner. Go on my mark." Surashi said to the noir haired boy. He nodded and got in his defensive position holding two kunai knives one in each hand.

Sarashi quickly teleported behind the twisting human and got in a position.
"Now!"Sarashi yelled and striked her four points along with Sasuke doing the same. In which stopped the twisting boy from his actions. Getting into a defensive position with a senbon in both hands. He nearly held out the senbon in the front and back of him holding back Sarashi and Sasuke from their attacks. Sarashi and Sasuke start making their attacks but couldn't get a direct hit on the older male.

"Sakura, cover Tazuna, and stay close to me. Let's Sasuke and Sarashi handle this."Kakashi orders. Sakura got in front of Tazuna holding her kunai knife in a defensive position. While Sasuke and Sarashi start throwing attacks at Haku. Quickly Sasuke and Sarashi go in for attack and Haku does the same. They ended up twisting around colliding their weapons against each other.

"We want the bridge builder, not you. If you back down, I won't have to kill you."Haku tried to persuade the children. "Save it."Sasuke said smugly not letting his guard down. "You're making a mistake. You won't be able to keep up with my speed. I've gained two key to advantages."Haku implied. "Yeah well I've made mistakes before. And I've learned for them and I can keep up with you I've been training my whole life. And we also have advantages." Sarashi stated to him. "Yeah. So what are your advantages?" Sasuke quizzed him.

"First, we're surrounded by water. Second, I've blocked one of your hands, both of you. Therefore you only have one free hand to defend yourself." Haku said holding up his hand into a hand symbol. Can we start to freak out at Haku performing a jutsu with one hand.
"Secret jutsu, 1,000 needles of death."Haku said plainly. Soccer games around she started looking around them sing the water from beneath them turning to needles spiking towards them. Smashy quickly go into the middle of the quarrel and quickly gathered her chakra and released it pushing back the needles. "Sasuke fire now."Sarashi ordered the boy. Sasuke got the point in quickly performed his fire jutsu melting and evaporating the ice needles.