chapter 27

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

📙Kakashi's pov⚡

I just placed Zabuza's body next to Haku's dead body. He wanted to spend his last moments before he finally passed on to the next life. Everyone start to mourn over their death it started to snow. He killed Gato so that was one less thing to worry about. Gato's men started to make a fuss about who was going to pay them now and decided to attack. The village people showed up ready to fight. With Inari leading them as me and Naruto made shadow clones. We then started to attack them in which they retreated. After that I told four of the villager to take the bodies if Zabuza and Haku to bury them in respect.

Sakura started to yell that Sasuke was alive. Naruto cheered. But there was someone missing. Sarashi!! I looked around frantically looking for my daughter.

"Kakashi sensei what are you looking for?" Sakura asked. " Sarashi. Where is Sarashi!" I yelled. That was when the team notice that she wasn't around to be seen. Everyone started to look for her. I then hear a villager yelling that they had found her in the crowd of people. I ran to the the limp body on the ground with the team following behind.  She must have been pushed over here when Naruto had that burst of chakra. She had senbon piercings her body and one of her vital point.

"Sakura give Sasuke to Naruto and help me get this senbon out of her." I said as a setup my daughters limp body any sitting position and started picking out the senbon that was pierced into her skin. Sakura passed Sasuke to Naruto and started to help me pick out the senbon.After I quickly started looking for pulse. I found it but it was very faint pick her body was about to give up on life any second. My breathe hitched at the feeling of probably losing my only daughter and the last of my family.

"I completely forgot." I heard Sasuke whisper. "So did I. " Naruto said. "Sensei we need to get her serious medical attention now!" Sakura said rushed.  "Quick get her and take her to the house I have medical stuff over there!" Tsunami said. I quickly did my daughter's body on my back and we all rushed to the house. Tsunami told me to put her in the girls room so I did so. Tsunami and Inari rushed in the room with a box that i assumed had the medical supplies. 

"Kakashi I am very sorry but I need you to leave the room you too Inari." Tsunami said in a calm manner.

Me and the young boy complied and walked into the room. Both of us obviously anxious. The boy and me walked to the kitchen table where everyone was sitting in silence. I sat down in a empty seat and joined in the silence. Finally Inari broke the silence.

"Do you think she will be alright?" The boy asked the group. " I am pretty sure the girl is fine she is very strong." Tazuna said.

That was when Tsunami ran in the room.  "Kakashi come quick!!" I jumped from my seat and followed up the stairs to the room with my dieing daughter. "What's wrong?!" I questioned looking at my daughter who was was bandaged up and was laying in a futon. "She out of chakra if she wait any longer she will die. So is there a way that you could possibly transfer some of you chakra to your daughter." She said worrying. "Yeah I can. Anything to keep her alive." I said sitting down on the wooden floor and pulled my daughter into my lap.  I then started to transfer my chakra in to my daughter.

She looked so pale that it sickened me. After transferring my chakra into Sarashi for around 5 minutes her breathing stop for a minute I freaked out.

"No,no,no. Come on please I can't lose another especially not the last of my family. " I thought profusely my mind.

"Sarashi!! Please wake up!"

I yelled tears pouring down my cheeks well mask.  "Please. I don't want to break the promise I made to you and your mother." I whispered to myself but I also hope that she could hear me. I pulled Sarashi's still warm body into a hug as I cried.

"Dad?" I heard a weak voice croak. I open my eyes and looked down at my daughter who eyes were open though she was squinting. "Oh thank God your alive!" I said hugging her tightly it probably wasn't the best idea. "Dad. Your hurting me and I can't breathe if you are going to squeeze me to my actual death."Sarashi groan in pain. I quickly let go to let her breathe. "I'll go so you guys to can have a moment. And I will inform the others that Sarashi is awake." Tsunami said as she left the room.

"So I guess everyone's okay."Sarashi spoke out. "Yes everyone's fine."I informed."Did you guys beat Zabuza and Haku?"She asked. "Yes they have now passed on. " I told her. She hummed.

We sat in silence for bit before she spoke. "I saw mom while I was out." She said out of the blue which I shocked by. "What do you mean your mother is dead and has been for 12 years..." I said uneasy. "Well I was between life or death and I saw her and I talked to her a bit. That is also why I took so long to get up." She informed. I didn't say anything I was surprised.

"And she told me to tell you that She loves you very much." My daughter enlightened me. "I love her too." I say with a smile through my mask. "And I love you too Sweetheart. " I said pulling her back in for a gentle hug. "I love you too dad." She said hugging back.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

I don't own the art,videos, pictures or "Naruto"

Merry Christmas everyone !!!!!!

🌨️🎄☃️⛄✨🌟

Next time on

Sarashi Hatake
(Kakashi's daughter)

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡