chapter 30

(⌐■-■)

🧣Sarashi's POV 🏵️

We were walking in a big room with pillers and we're going to head upstairs to get checked in. But before we could even get to the stairs we heard shouting above us. "Hey you! With the attitude. Hold on. " I heard Lee say referring to Sasuke. We all turned to see Lee glaring down at us. Naruto gasped as Sakura freaked out. Sasuke just glared back but as for I, I knew what was going to happen when Lee see a good opponent he is very impatient.

"What do you want?" Sasuke sassed. "I want to fight, right here and right now." Lee yells with confidence. "Want to fight me here and now, huh?" Sasuke questions with his hands in his pockets. "Yes."Lee clarified and just down with the second floor still glaring at Sasuke. "My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common courtesy for a Challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha?" Lee stated pointing at the male beside me. "Oh Lee." I mumbled. "Hm. So you know me." Sasuke said. "I challenge you. Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if it's true. I figured you will be a good test for me." Lee implied. " And also..." Lee continued turning his head to face Sakura. Sakura shuttered in disgust and in fear. "Oh, Sakura! I love you!" Lee says with blush on his cheeks. Sakura screams. "Noooooo! Those eyebrows can't be real!" She screams. " Oh there are trust me. And they look fuller than yours." I say with chuckle. "Huh?! Shut your mouth Tomato!" Sakura shouts at me and goes back to bickering about Lee's looks. "Your hairstyle is horrible too! And those eyebrows are so bushy! You're such a weirdo!" Sakura yells at my poor friend but Lee is very persistent.

"You're an angel sent from heaven." Lee says then sent Sakura a air kiss and Sakura was being a drama queen and pretended to judge the kiss. "That was a good move, but let us see if you can dodge this." Lee said sending the drama queen more air kisses in which she dodged hitting head on the ground by bending backwards. I snickered. "Okay Lee calm down your scaring the banshee." I laughed. "Yeah hey! Keep your creepy little Valentine's to yourself! I was dodging for my life there!" Sakura growls. "Do you not have to be so negative, Sakura." Lee slumped. " Yeah,Sakura he is probably going to be your only chance to getting a boyfriend. Plus he is very nice and loving." I say with a cheeky smile.

"You've heard of the Uchiha clan yet you're still challenging me? You must be even more psycho than you look, if that's possible. You want to know more about my clan, then I'll teach you the hard way." Sasuke glares. "Bring it on." Lee smirked.

'Welp Sasuke is going to get his ass folded like a lawn chair." I thought giggling at the thought.

"Hold it! " Naruto yelled. "Uh?" Sakura hummed. Everyone turned their attention to Naruto. "I get him first. This weirdo is mine." Naruto stated with a glare. "Naruto." Sakura shouts. " Go for it." Sasuke encouraged. "This is getting interesting. " I said as I smirked. "What? It will take me 2 minutes to have this guy begging for mercy." Naruto stated. "No thank you. " Lee kindly rejected. "Right now the only one I want to fight is Uchiha." Lee informed. "Yeah? Well, I've got news for you! Sassy can't compare to me! Believe it!" Naruto yelled charging towards Lee. Naruto went in for a punch and Lee did a simple move to move Naruto punch away from him.

How to recovered trying to go back and kick Lee in which Lee just squatted down to dodge and knocked Naruto from his hand onto the ground. Performing The leaf whirlwind. Naruto roles into a wall and groaned sinking to the floor.

'Well Naruto got his ass beaten in 15 seconds.' I thought amused.

"Accept it. You have no chance against me. Your skills are inferior. You see sasuke. Out of all the top belief getting, I am the best. Fight me and I will prove it to you." Lee stated. This is going to be interesting I know all of Lee's moves including the ban one. Sasuke glares at Lee. Sasuke was in thought. "Huh. This will be fun. Let's do it."he said getting ready. Sakura gasped looking at the clock. "There's no time, sasuke. We've got to register by three. That's less than half an hour." Sakura informed. "Shut the hell up Sakura I haven't seen a good fight a hot minute." I said amused. "Relax. This will all be over in 5 seconds." Sasuke says charging at Lee. "Are you not going to do anything to stop this!?" Sakura yelled at me. "No. I want to see this. Sasuke is about to learn his lesson and get his head out of his ass." I laughed as Lee performed leaf hurricane on Sasuke kicking him in the face. As Sakura yelled. "Well Sasuke you were right it was over in 5 seconds and counting." I chuckled.