Chapter 2- Why'd you call me?

What I'm trying to figure out right now is why the fuck Harry Styles is texting me on my phone

What I'm trying to figure out right now is why the fuck Harry Styles is texting me on my phone. And how the hell he got my number in the first place. There really isn't any good reason he should be texting me. We hate each other and it's always been like that.

I left him on read and went to sleep last night. It's now morning and I have some business to take care of later.

He's an untrustworthy asshole who I should've killed a long fucking time ago. But who am I kidding? That sick son of a bitch liked it when I punched him. He was grinning from ear to ear after I had done it.

Pathetic honestly.

Before my mother died, she warned me about him. Said that he was dangerous and can't be trusted. At the time I thought the only reason she said that was because his mother hated mine. But now I know that besides the dangerous part. He can't be trusted. I don't even know him very well. I don't even care to. He's a fucking prick.

The number shows up on my phone. He's calling me. For christ sake, what now?

I accept the call and bring the phone up to my ear. Waiting to hear what pathetic thing comes out of his stupid mouth.

"Well if it isn't my favorite brat. How are you doing?" I clench my jaw and roll my eyes at his words. He knows I hate being called a brat.

"Would you shut the fuck up. You don't give two shits about how I am. What do you want?" I run my fingers through my hair. Wondering what the hell he wants from me.

"Oh I don't want anything from you. I'm calling you to give you news." I can practically hear him smirking through the god damn phone. God he just makes me so angry.

"What news? Can this hurry up. I have business to attend to soon." I state. Telling him that I wanna hang up now.

"That's the news actually. I'm coming with you." He says confidently into the phone.

"You've got to be fucking joking me. Did my father put you up to this? You're not coming with me." I'm getting annoyed.

"Oh, but I am babe. I'm coming because apparently your brother didn't want to deal with you anymore. This should be fun, shouldn't it?" I roll my eyes and cross my legs.

"You don't fucking get in my way. Got it? You let me do my job. And you do yours." I cant believe i'm agreeing to this. Maybe I'll have the opportunity to kill him. Who knows.

I hang up the phone and start to make my way up to my fathers office once again. Pissed off that I'm getting watched over again.

"Avyanna. I'm really not in the mood for your shit right now. Go do your business and leave me alone." He says lifting his head up from his desk. He reeks of alcohol and sweat. He's really fucking ridiculous.

"Why the fuck are you having someone take care of me, when you can't even take care of yourself?" He rolls his eyes and slams his fists down on his desk.