Chapter 37- Secrets.

Harry's Pov.

Warmth. Is all I feel right now, Avyanna is pressed up against me and nothing feels better than this. Nothing could ever beat this feeling, I don't wanna move.

I could just stare at her forever, if I'm being completely honest.

Still, I know that I care about her I just cant put what I feel into words.

I feel really guilty about what happened last night, I lied to her. Her father wants me to kill her, I can't do that...

I don't even remember agreeing to that, I was probably drunk or high out of my fucking mind when I agreed to that.

I can't do that, I can't fucking kill her. I don't want to, it was never my intention so I don't know when the fuck I agreed to that. Unless he just manipulated me into thinking that I agreed.

I wouldn't put it passed him. It's no wonder Avyanna is so damn fucked up by him. He's evil.

Just looking at her face makes me feel guilty, I promised to keep her safe last night and it ended with her getting hurt. It also ended with me finding out I was supposed to kill her.

I'm not going to. If it gets me killed, so be it but I will not kill her after I just got her out of the fucking mess she was in.

My eyes glance down to her again, her hair brushed in her face enough to cover it slightly. Hearing her breathe in and out, focusing on her breathing for a moment.

She put on my button up on last night, kept complaining how cold she was. She totally could've just picked it up off the floor, but she insisted I got up and grabbed it for her. She didn't button it up all the way, maybe like two buttons at least.

I hesitate before moving her hair back from her face, allowing me to view all of the freckles that were painted across her face. Her eyes flutter a little, reacting to my touch. I gently stroke her cheek with my thumb, catching myself smile a bit while watching her expression change slightly.

"Hmph..." The noise leaves her mouth which causes me to let out a soft chuckle, moving my hand away for a second before her hand clasps around my wrist.

"Put it back." She whispers, opening her eyes for a second before pulling my hand back. Allowing me to stroke my thumb against her cheek again.

"Better?" I question, moving my head to lean against hers.

"Much." She mumbles, suddenly reaching up and moving hair away from my face. The palm of her hand resting on my cheek.

She mumbles something else but I don't quite catch it, as she's falling asleep once again.

Pretty, pretty girl.

She's so beautiful, I don't even know how the hell we got here. I went from wanting to kill her, to our hands pulling each other closer.

I never thought she wasn't beautiful though, there was no denying that.

In this moment, my thoughts had paused and all I could look at was how peaceful she looked and how calm she was with my touch.

I lean closer to her, pressing my lips to her forehead. Hearing her sigh in relief that I did that.

"You okay?" I whisper, kind of hoping she didn't catch that. Her eyes begin to open, which is when I assume she heard me and was about to answer my question.