Chapter 16- Relief.

I left Harry's this morning

I left Harry's this morning. Which means I'm back at my fathers house. I would rather be anywhere else but here right now. He keeps bombarding me with questions and it's really pissing me the fuck off. It's none of his damn business what I do. Why does he even care? I doubt he gives two shits about me anyway.

The only good thing about today is Val is coming over. I wanted to see her so she said she was coming over. I'm not sure when though. She usually surprises me with when she's showing up.

I hear my fathers muffled voice in the background of my thoughts. You'd think for just a second that he'd shut the fuck up.

"I'm not listening to you, so stop talking." I say to him, turning my head for a second before looking away from him.

"You're gonna regret not listening to me in two seconds, Avyanna Marie." He calls me by my middle name, making my fucking blood boil.

Before I can even answer, my hair is grabbed and my head is forcefully slammed into the wall in front of me.

"What the fuck!" I yell, feeling the blood dripping from my nose and tasting it in my mouth. Why the fuck did he just do that?

He yanks my head back by my hair and glares into my eyes. "Working with the fucking Styles? Is that what you were away doing?" He says before slamming my head into the wall once again. Fucking christ.

"You fucking told him to watch after me, it shouldn't be a huge deal. I was helping him with something personal." I explain, trying to ignore the aching pain in my face. He's being a hypocrite. Why would he ask someone to watch me, if he didn't like them?

"Did I tell you to work with him?" He let's go of my hair and kicks me in the stomach. Harder than he has before.

Fucking hell.

"Last time I checked. I don't need your fucking permission to do anything, dad." I groan while holding my stomach in pain.

"Keep talking like that, you'll end up just like your mother." His words fill my body with anger. Not even thinking, I walk up to him and knee him right in the fucking groin. He bends over in pain, cursing under his breath.

"Don't ever talk about her, you pathetic old man." I raise my voice. Hearing a knock at the door after I said my piece.

I walk over to the door and pull it open. Seeing Val's concerned face as she stares at me.

 Seeing Val's concerned face as she stares at me