Chapter 27- Are you alright?

"Oh my god, did you use my fucking shampoo?" Avyanna comes out of the bathroom and holds up the empty shampoo bottle that I had finished off the other day

Whoops.

We were having a very eventful morning, all of our shit had to be packed today before we left to go on this stupid little road trip. I wouldn't call it a fun road trip exactly, we were trying to get away from Anna's piece of shit father.

He found out where she was, I have no idea how. She hasn't been talking to anyone besides Valentine, they had been texting and calling each other all night. I would know, they wouldn't shut the fuck up while I was trying to sleep.

I guess it wasn't so much a big deal though, she deserved to at least get a bit of laughter in her life.

I had an idea as to where we were staying for a while, it was a nice place. My mother had paid for it before, so it's been paid for and she was planning on passing it down to me. We were moving from New York, to Los Angeles.

I was excited, I'm not sure how Avyanna felt about it. All I know is she was waiting for Liam to come over with the other shit she needed from the house, there was a possibility of him meeting us over there when he had a change to get out.

Zoey had given us clear instructions, don't make ourselves stand out. We were supposed to be like "normal people"

Whatever the fuck that means.

How could anyone be normal?

We are all our own damn people, nobody is just "normal."

Normal was a stupid fucking word if I was being honest. But who was I to talk, my mother had pushed normal on me since I was a little boy.

The most normal thing I could find in my closet was, a white button up shirt. Which I was having a very fucking hard time buttoning. I guess my large fingers don't work well with tiny stupid buttons.

God, this is really fucking pissing me off. What kind of grown man cant button his shirt?

Harry Styles, that's who.

Fucks sake-

"Can you really not button up your shirt?" Avyanna's voice interrupts me from my angry thoughts, causing me to draw my attention to her.

"What?" I ask in confusion, seeing her take a bunch of steps towards me.

Her hands immediately go to my chest to move my hands away from the buttons, giving me a sly look before buttoning my shirt. Moving down each button slowly. Biting her lip in concentration, making me feel something in my stomach.