Chapter 5- Curiousity.

"Fucks sake

"Fucks sake." I curse under my breath. Waiting for Avyanna to get here.

The last person I wanna see is coming over and I'm not excited about it. But I really need her to help me find the assholes who kidnapped my mother. I've done nothing wrong to deserve this. Well, I wouldn't say i've done nothing wrong but I definitely don't deserve my fucking mother to be taken.

My first thought was Avyanna because of what she's said about my mother. I assumed she hated her and wanted to hurt me so she kidnapped her. But she seemed absolutely fucking clueless about the whole thing.

Which made me feel a bit better. But I'm still fucking  pissed off that I got involved in this wreck of a situation. Her father had threatened me about it before. Said if I didn't watch over Anna that my mother would be in danger. I promised myself I wouldn't let anything happen to my mother. But here we are.

"Harry? Why the fuck is your door locked? Let me in. You wanted me here." Anna's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

I walk over and open the door. Looking down at her. The first thing I notice about her is that her hair is all messy and she has hickeys on her neck...

Who the fuck gave her hickeys?

She pushes the door open. Letting herself in and pushing me out of the way. "Thanks for holding the door, asshole." She sits on the arm of the couch next to her. Putting her bag down and taking off her coat. Revealing more of the hickeys on her neck.

Whoever did that really went to town...

"Are you jealous or something, Styles?" She asks teasingly. Looking up at me with her deep blue eyes

"No Im not fucking jealous- Anna. This isn't what you're here for." I say trying to stay on topic. Even though she makes it very fucking hard. But she could possibly help me and I don't like admitting it but I could really use some help.

"Right. Who would have taken your mother? Has anyone threatened to hurt her before?" She asks. Putting a cigarette between her lips. Grabbing her lighter out of her bag and lighting it. Not taking her eyes off me.

"Yes. Your father has told me that if I didn't keep an eye on you he would hurt my mother. Which is fucking ridiculous because I don't even think of kidnapping someone successfully." I say walking closer to the couch. Seeing her eyes widen as I speak.

"What the fuck? He's such a prick. But he isn't capable of kidnapping someone. He's a fucking idiot." She says blowing the smoke from her lips.

"Right. So who the fuck would have taken her? No one is after me. At least I think." I say unsure if I've pissed the wrong people off.

"Well, I don't find it hard to believe if someone is after you. You're kind of an asshole." She states. Leaning back with the cigarette in between her lips. I roll my eyes. Sighing and running my fingers through my hair.