Chapter 7- Finding.

Avyanna was still sleeping

Avyanna was still sleeping. But I couldn't sleep. I'm pacing around the living room. Hoping she doesn't wake up and tell me to go back to bed.

I really just fucking need to take a minute and think about everything that has happened in the last day. Because it's fucking driving me nuts and I don't know how much longer I can take.

My mother is gone. And i'm working with someone who I hate. Or I thought I did because now she's warming up to me and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

We talked for like ten minutes. She's willing to help me. I should be grateful but holy fuck it feels so weird. To be in the same house as someone you've hated for so long-

I still hate her. That's not gonna change.

We had a moment yesterday. But that's all. It didn't mean anything at all. It's just... I felt so comfortable talking to her. I don't even know if she felt the same way. Probably not honestly. I've done a lot of shit to her that isn't right. The names I've called her.

Fuck.

She's still willing to help me after all that? I don't deserve her help. I know how good she is and what she's capable of. She's killed two people in front of me.

She's fucking badass. Even if I don't ever wanna say it to her face. She knows she is. I can fucking see it in her eyes when she looks at me.

This is fucking ridiculous. A fucking woman took my mother. First of all what the fuck? Second of all who the fuck?

This whole situation is going to tear me apart. If we don't find her. I don't even know what I'll do. But I can't let Anna see me like this. I won't let her. She shouldn't be able to see how weak I am right now.

But I also feel like she would understand because she had told me that she knows how it feels to lose someone and she wouldn't wish it upon me. Even if she hates me so much.

Her saying that meant something to me. I don't know why. But it just had an effect on me. It was weird and I didn't like it. Was I starting to care? I fucking hope not. We don't need to care for each other.

Obviously she cares enough to help me though. Which is good and I'm grateful that she's willing to. Even though we really don't like each other. We could make a good team.

A very, very powerful team. People should honestly be scared of her. I mean I'm not scared of her but if I was a coward I would be. She has this way of just completely making someone feel like complete shit.

She's never done it to me. But I'm sure she's done it to her brother, and father most likely. She doesn't really talk about her father much. Which I've found to be weird since she hates him so much.

I can't stop pacing around the room. This is fucking endless. How am I supposed to sleep when my mothers life is on a fucking timer. No matter how many times she's told me I'm not good enough. And that I'll never make it. Even if she is a selfish bitch. I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to her.