Chapter 8- Solution.

I'm very confused right now

I'm very confused right now. I hugged Harry last night before we went to sleep. What the fuck was I thinking? Hugging the man I've hated for years. Nice going Avyanna. You're such a fucking idiot.

But I was also in pain. I had another fucked up nightmare. About my trauma. Which fucking sucks because I thought I was getting better.

I get that healing takes time but I thought I would be healed by now. It's been three years. I still can't get over it. I don't think about it until I have nightmares.

That's not even important right now. What's important is getting Harry's mom home.

I woke up before Harry this morning, I couldn't help but look at him. He looked much less like an asshole when he sleeps.

I still can't even believe I hugged him last night. It was an instinct. Because I knew how he felt. I also knew why he was awake and pacing.

Plus, I may have needed one and he was the only person here.

Usually Val is the one to hug me but I didn't wanna leave him here just to go get a hug so I did it myself.

He didn't even resist it or anything he held on tight to me if anything. There was also a sigh of relief. Which meant that the hug worked in his favor. It only helped my situation a little.

I never talk about the situation with my father. It's not something that should be talked about. I wasn't strong enough and I'll never forgive myself because I stopped fighting.

That isn't important right now. Whats important is that I had tracked down Harry's mom. She had a tracker on her phone I guess. Which made it much easier to pull the address.

Harry is still sleeping. I found her location first thing when I woke up. She's actually like forty minutes away from his house. So depending on how fast Harry drives, we could get there pretty quickly.

I don't even know how to wake him up-

Wait. Yes I do.

I walk into his room and grab the pillow he used to separate us last night.

A smirk forms on my lips as I bring the pillow up slowly. Then crashing it down on his face. Causing him to jump and stare at me.

"Anna, What the fuck?!" He yells and sits up wiping his face off. I guess I hit him in the eye. Which is what I was aiming for really.

"Get the fuck up." I tell him. "I need to show you something, I got your mothers location. So get your lazy ass out of bed and let's go." I say walking out of the room throwing the pillow in his face. He's quick to get up and walk over to the computer where I'm sitting.

"Where?" He asks still half asleep and confused as to why I woke him up. "Forty minutes away from here." As soon as I tell him where she is he immediately gets up as grabs his coat. Thinking we're going right now.