zmcfkdxkv

We just got back and we decided to have a sleepover. I made some dinner, with the help of violet, Susi and Makeyla while everyone else just watched.

"So how come everyone bought more stuff than you?" Liam asked pointing to me.

"I don't like shopping." I stated simply.

"Why?" He pushed.

"She was scared!" Scott smiled.

"Brutally." Stiles added.

"It's pretty embarrassing!" Makeyla said.

"It's actually hilarious. " susi giggled.

"It was a terribly hilarious traumatizing, brutally embarrassing experience that caused her to not like shopping!" Aunt Melissa said walking into the room.

"That happened over and over a-" started Stiles started.

"And over and over again!" Violet piped in. And everyone nodded.

"What was it?" Liam asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

"She had to shopping with her dad for her......feminine products." Makeyla piped up.

"Her brother Bryan threw up on an old lady!" Susi added.

"She went to by a bra and Susi made her try it on and they made a guy go in instead of a girl!" Laughed Scott.

"Can you people shut up already?!" I asked.

"I don't know is dinner ready?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Oh....ok." he said and they grabbed their food.

We ate quietly and then I ran upstairs with Violet and gave her a bath and helped her put on her white and floral footsie pajamas. I pulled her hair into a ponytail and let her put on her pikatchu slippers and I grabbed her little mermaid blanket and picked her up, covered her and went to find everyone.

I went downstairs and saw that Makeyla was looking everywhere for her.

"Looking for someone?" I smirked.

"Yes thank god! I'm gonna put her to bed." She said.

"No!" Violet said and snuggled closer to me.

"Why? Violet you need to sleep now." Makeyla said.

"Avi and Li Li take me to bed." She yawned. I smiled and Liam walked over as he clearly overheard the conversation.

"Ok, but don't give her any sugar before bed! She's gonna get nightmares!" Mickey said kissing her forehead.

"Ok, gosh mom" I teased only for her to slap me upside the head and Liam to growl and violet and me to laugh.

"Night Mickey. Li Li I wanna go up up" she said and kissed Makeyla's cheek and opened her arms so that Liam could hold her. I led him upstairs and into her room, I pulled back the covers and Liam set her down gently. I covered her up and she grabbed our hands and pulled us down to lay down with her. I grabbed one of the story books from her bag and read her the story.

We quickly left when Scott came up to me and handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Avi... It's Caleb. Hmm it's Bria." He said.

"What happened?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"She.....left." he said.

"To where?" I asked.

"Heaven.." he said and I froze.

"Caleb Brown are you saying Bria died." I said my voice cracking.

"Yeah...." He said. And I started crying.

"Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry about your loss I'm headed over there as soon as possible." I said and hung up and started sobbing.

"What happened?" They asked except for Scott and Susi who went to pack our bags.

"Bria....passed." I managed to get out and sobbed into Stiles shoulder. "I'm gonna head home. I'll be back in though ok?"

"Where are you gonna stay?" Hunter said.

"A hotel. I don't know but I have to go. I'll be back by summer. Trust me." I said and started packing while Liam stood there watching me.

"Don't go." He said.

"Liam it's only two months." I said looking at him.

"Yeah but I can barely sleep at night with you somewhere else as it is, but now your going out of state!" He complained.

"Not my fault. Look it's only like sixty days when you think about it." I said.

"That's really long." He said.

"You'll be fine." I said.

"What about your dad?" He said and I went pale.

"He's... Not going to know." I said and turned back.

"You can't just hide for the rest of your life." Liam said.

"I'm not hiding, I'm just avoiding him." I said and zipped up my bag. "Lets go to bed." I said and turned off the lights and went to sleep and Liam sighed and crawled in next to me.