my brother's back!.....and now we're going shopping :(

I woke up with Liam's arms around me as I was cuddled into Susi's chest hugging her and Hunter was hugging her from behind. I put my head back on her chest and tried going back to sleep.

****

"I wonder what Liam is gonna do when he sees how Avi looks in the mornings." Stiles asked who I'm assuming is Scott.

"I can hear you." I mumbled and rolled over looking at them.

"Sorry." They said. I layed back down and put my head on susi's chest again.

"What's going on?" Liam asked sitting up and stretching his arms.

"Just wondering what your reaction to Avi's morning self would be." Stiles said as Liam looked down to me while I covered my head with the blanket. All of a sudden it was pulled off of me.

So I rolled onto my stomach and put my arms on my head.

Then this kid rolls me over and kisses my cheek.

"She looks adorable." He said and smiled at me.

"EW STOP! YOU'RE MAKING US LOOK LIKE BAD BOYFRIENDS!" Hunter, Scott, and Stiles yelled.

"Who gave you the idea that you were good ones to start with?" I asked pulling my hair up.

"HEY!" They yelled.

"You know it's true!" I said grabbing the blanket and covering myself.

"No it's not!" They whined, while trying to rip the blanket from me as I kept a grip on it. Finally I let go.

"Well now I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep! Thanks you jerks!" I whined and got up and went into my room. I showered and brushed my teeth, I threw on a random pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top, I pulled a black Looney tunes crop top hoodie on over it, I slipped on my grey knit boots and towel dried my hair and put on my black 5 seconds of summer pom pom beanie. I put on my cloud necklace and changed my phone case to a plain gold one.

I came downstairs and saw that the couch was back to normal and Hunter and Susi were cuddling.

"Awe!" I said and susi blushed.

"Shut up!" She mumbled hiding her face in his chest. I just laughed and sat down next to Scott.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm bored. Let's do something!" She said.

"I don't know what if som-" she cut Me off.

"I know your worried, but I know you also hate sitting around. I say we go out!" She said.

"I don't kno-" she cut me off again.

"SAVINA LUNA MCCALL WE ARE GOING OUT!" She yelled at me using my full name.

"Fine," I said cringing and my full name.

"What's wrong?" Aunt Melissa said coming in.

"Said my name! My full name!" I whined. They laughed and went our separate ways except for Liam and I.

"What's wrong with your name it's beautiful." Liam said playing with my hand as I sat in between his legs with my back against his chest.

"Its too long, and my first name means like day of Sun shine or something, it's too.....happy. And then my middle name ,Luna, means moon, so when people found out, they would moon me, it was so gross." I said looking at our hands. Then I felt his chest shake as he laughed. "Stop! It's not funny." I whined pulling my hand away.

"Yes it is." He chuckled.

"Meanie." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"Maybe a little." He smiled kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around me.