Just got here

Avi's p.o.v

___________________________

I climbed out of my moms car and up aunt Melissa's porch. I was about to knock when it opened and Scott and stiles tackled me in a hug. "You're back!" they shout! "yes I am and I also see I was missed I say under them. I turn my head and see no one so I quickly focus on my cousin and his friend and they float off me literally them I pickup my stuff. ehhem!" I hear behind me. "Oh right!" I I say and move my hands and place them in a standing position and bring them back to the ground. "sorry about that." I say. "don't worry it was fun Scott just likes the ground more." stiles says. scott just glares at him. "it's nice to have back avi." Scott says and hugs me again "yeah we missed you!"stiles adds "awe I missed you too!" "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME LOSER!" I turn around and realize Susana my best friend was still in my moms car taking all her stuff out "oh right!" I pulled her stuff out my mind and made her fly over to where I am along with her stuff. "thank you very much and that seriously never gets old!" she said then she went to go say hi. I on the other hand went to find aunt Melissa so I can say hi. I went to the kitchen and found my mom and Melissa talking and laughing. i up to them and waited for them to notice me luckily it only took a matter of seconds. "avi! honey how you been? heard about India. and you're telekinetic now? that's nice I'm so glad you're coming to help us out with the pack thing!" she said really fast."hi aunt Melissa I've been good. and yeah my life really changed after those two things and I'm here to help with what I can! How have you been? and I hope you don't mind but Susana came to help me in case I like went crazy or something!" I told her. "Oh I remember her and don't worry about it! she's welcome anytime just like you are!" she said and hugged me. "Ok well I have to go its a long way back to Colorado it was nice seeing you Melissa I'll back at Christmas time!" she said "bye mom!" I said and hugged her goodbye. "bye second mom!"Susana hugged her goodbye. she just "bye avi bye favorite daughter!" "hey! I'm your daughter she's your daughters best friend!" I yelped. "I know honey I love both of you! have fun don't kill anyone! and be careful!" my mom said after she said bye to Scott and stiles. then she left and I waved goodbye and she sent me a thought through her head "alpha beta omega never forget!" "thanks mom!" I sent back. "so same rooms or somewhere else this time?" I asked "same rooms. you should rest." Melissa said I nodded and levitated my luggage about my head and helped Susana with hers. I went up to her room dropped off her stuff and went to mine and left my stuff how they where and I was gonna unpack in the morning I mean hey it's friday! I looked in the mirror and saw I was in yoga shorts and a t-shirt so I just kicked off my shoes and layers down and went to sleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

___________________________

Hi guys the author here so this my first teen wolf fanfic so tell me what you think comment and vote please thanks baby dolls! ;)