Untitled Part 14

I helped her up and pulled out the bed from the couch and helped her lay down and Covered her with the blanket then I layed next to her and hugged her Close scared that she would leave I almost lost my best friend and that will never happeen again.

next day

I woke up early and went up to Susana's room and cleaned up the blood and changed her sheets and cleaned up the glass from when I knocked a lamp over when I nearly killed Dylan. I went down stairs into the kitchen and made breakfast. As soon as it was done I put it on a tray and took it to her for breakfast. i woke her up and helped her up and left to her to eat while i went to go call Hunter. "hunter, you need to come over." i said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"why and its like 6 in the morning." he said tiredly.

"no its 7 now hurry up, someone nearly killed susi yesterday and i dont think i can do anything else." i rushed and he hung up the phone probably running over here, he lived two streets away. i paced in front of the door and as soon as i saw him coming up the drive way i opened the door and pushed him out.

" what happened, is she okay." he ranted looking at me. i handed him the note and then i explained to him what happened, he hugged me and went into the house to find susi. i went over to the tree swing and just sat there and didn't do anything hoping that something would go right but unfortunatly nothing ever goes right for me because well im me. Liam came up behind me and started pushing me.

*flashback *

"higher freddy! higher!" i laughed, so did my big brother,Freddy, and he gave me one final push. i laughed and finally went down, after a while dad came and took Freddy, he put hand cuffs on him and took him away screaming him and then  my dad did something unexpected, he shot him, right in the head,he wont be able to heal fast enough. there was so much blood. he passed.

*flashback over*

i burst out crying and Liam stopped the swing and gathered me up in a hug. he didnt say anything he just hugged me and rocked us back and forth. "im sorry, i-i he died and i almost lost her, and then i think i killedd him." i said pulling away from him and wiped my tears away. he pulled me bacck into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"what happened." he asked gently.

"my dad came and said that  i had to go home to repair his stupid reputaion, which isnt going to happen, and then i had the dream, you came over, we went out, and then we talked to your parents, but when i came home, the pack showed me this" i said and pulled out the note and showed him it," i went upstairs instanntly and Dylan, the man my dad wants me to marry, was trying to chloroform her, and kill her. shes the last hing i have, my dad killed my brother, freddy, and well i wasnt going to lose my best friend." i said, silent tears running down my face. as liam pulled me closer. "we should check on her." i said wiped away my tears and stood up he grabbed my hand and we walked into the house.

As soon as i saw her I wanted to cry. She was trying to comfort her boyfriend, while he was hugging her and cryingg, saying how his life wouldn't be worth living if she left. I choked back my tears and put on a brave face. "hey Susi." I said. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She smiled, and patted the spot next to her.

"I can't." I bit my lip.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'll break, entirely." I mumbled. She gave me a sad smiled and held her hand out for me to take.

"I'll be here to catch you if you fall." She said.

"Thats my line." I cried and ran into her arms and stayed there and then I heard hunter get up and stand next to Liam while I cried into my best friends arms.

"How do you put up with me?" I asked.

"Because you put up with me." She smiled.

"But during these times." I said pulling back and wiping my tears away.

"Sometimes you need someone to hold you and tell you it's ok. And you've been there to hold me." She smiled. I hugged her then the bed dipped on both sides and I felt little tingles go up my sides where Liam was hugging me. And fell asleep like that.

*****************
Ooooohhhhh maaahhh gaaahhdd I updated! Hallelujah! Lol jkjk but here's your update!