he thinks im pretty <3

I walked into the math class and introduced myself to the class once again earning a few whistles and this time death glares by a few girls. The teacher, Mrs.stone let me sit next to Liam. He walked me to my seat and sat to my left. I looked at the board and saw some REALLY easy problems. "Today class we will be reviewing things from the last two years considering most of your scores from last weeks test." She said as I sat upright after putting my bag under my chair. "Avi, Liam and Aliah come up to the board and answer the questions. Avi number 1, Liam number 2 and Aliah number three. Remember to show your work." She said looking at us. I looked at my question as I reached the board. 2xX=18 X=? easy.

2x9=18

X=9

I wrote as soon as I was at the board. I glanced at Liam when I was writing the answer he was confused. I looked at his question.

3xV=6

V=?

'2' sent though my mind. Then went back to my seat. He wrote it down and came back over to me. "Thanks" he whispered as he sat down. I smiled and looked back at the board. Aliah was struggling with her problem then when she was done she sat down. "Avi very interesting you were the first one to finish. How did you understand the problem so well?" Mrs.stone asked from the front of the room. "We'll it's a simple question. If the answer is 18 and they're multiplying by 2 then X has be 9!" I explained without any thought behind it. She looked stunned. "You transferred schools am i correct?" She asked. "Yes ma'am" I said "when did you learn all of this?" She asked. "5th grade" I replied. "Oh." She asked then stopped asking questions and went back to teaching.

--after math.--

"Miss.Mc'Call." I was called over before I left the room. "Yes Mrs.stone" I asked as I walked up to her desk. "Many of my students are failing so you might have lots of time to wait in class. I'd suggest bringing something to entertain yourself with during class tomorrow." She said. "Um sure!" I said and left after she handed me my textbook.

 "that was weird" i mumbled as i caught up to him. "what hppened?" lam asked. "i think that the teacher thinks that im smart?" i said confused myself. "lets just go to lunch." i said. i went to my locker and grabbed my bag. it had my lunch my lunch it.

-in the cafiteria.-

i walked in and people were staring. "Liam people are staring why are they staring?" i asked getting panicked. "Cause your new and pretty." he replied as if it was obvious. "you thin im pretty?" i asked  blushing a little bit. "psht what?" he asked. "your a terrible liar." i told him. " yeah i know   andyeah you are i mean you hear that all the time right?" he asked. "not really"i told him. "what yeah  you  have" he argued "nope i have a cousin that are more like over protective brothers scott being  one of i them".i replied smiling.