Meeting the pack

I woke up to to Susana and Scott jumping on my bed. Susana singing"wakeup time yeah yeah wake up time. get the hell up or I'm call Oliver to tell you love and make sex noises!" "OH MY GOD IM UP and I ME AVI THE ONE IN BLUE broke up with him!" I said smiling a bit as I sat up and they collapsed next to me each hugging me and laying they're heads on my shoulders. "Avi.." Scott started. "yes Scott?" I asked "who's oliver?" "I felt Susana tense up and get mad just at the thought of him. I read her mind. "Susana stop choking him in your head. I think Susana wants to tell you instead." I said getting a bit sad. "ok well we used to think Oliver was really nice and a total gentlemen and he was even cute so when he asked avi out she said sure, but then on they're like 6month anniversary Oliver said to meet her at the park and when she got there she was all pretty and stuff and I watched all off this cause I walked they're with her, anyway when she found Oliver he was making out with trinity. next thing you know avi had punched trinity and broken up with that loser! And nearly shifted but I put her on my back and ran then about a block away Then after she calmed down, me and her decided to go get ice cream and have a lazy day and feel sorry for ourselves!" she said in like two minutes. "ya know you really should breath in between words more often." I said and laid my head on Scott's. "I know. but where's the fun in that?" she smiled "the fun in that is oxygen in your lungs!" I said sarcastically.she just rolled her eyes and smiled. "so he cheated?"he asked. "yea" I said with no emotion. "you know what I think you should unpack" Susana said changing the conversation. "um yea, yea your right! um Scott when do we meet the pack?" I ask as I grabbed my bags from the corner of the room. "At school you should get ready stiles is gonna be here at 7:30 and it's 7:00!" he said and they gave me a hug before they left to let me change.

--ten minutes later--

I finished getting dressed and straightening my hair and unpacking then I walked downstairs to see Scott, Susana and stiles waiting for me I grabbed an apple and walked out with them to stiles car Scott went on his bike. I jumped in the back with Susana and look over and see a girl looking back at us. I smile and her and introduce myself. "hi I'm avi." I said taking my hand out for her to shake. she shook my hand. "I'm malia." she said "I'm susana." Susana introduced herself. I glanced at stiles and told all of us "you will know what to do at school ok?" Then he continued driving. when we arrived at school stiles took us to where Scott was along with a few other people. "hi avi ok so um this is Lydia she's a banshee, this is Kira she's a-" "she's a kitsuna" I said. "how did you know that?" They asked. "your ora" is all I said. "oh and um you've already met malia shes a were coyote, and I have another member of the pack but he's um he doesn't really...uh-" I stuttered. "he doesn't really know he's a werewolf yet and basically hates you and I know this cause he's over there staring at me and I read both your minds." I cut him off. "yea.." he finished. "if no one is gonna say it I will what are you?" malus blurted out. "Malia we talked about this you can't just-" stiles started. "no stiles it's ok well um after a trip to India I became a were tiger and thanks to my mom in also telekinetic." I finished. "oh. but your not gonna kill us right?" she asked. "well Scott's my cousin so I'd kinda get grounded for life if I did.." I said. they just laughed. "I'm gonna talk to him." I said and. "what? why? no!" Scott said. "if he won't listen to his alpha maybe he'll listen to a girl plus tonight's a full moon." I answered. "if he touches you I'll kill him!" Scott and stiles said simultaneously. I just smiled and Susana turned me around, fixed my shirt and hair. "what are you doing?" I asked. "go get 'em tiger." she winked. "what I'm just going to talk to- heyy you must be liam! I'm avi! um they told me that you were in my grade and I was wondering if um you could show me around?" I said after I shook his hand. He looked surprised. "um y-yeah sure." he said. "ok um just let me grab my bag." I said and ran over to Susana and got my bag. "what happened?" they asked."i don't know." I replied. "what? you always know that's your thing!" "I know I hate this feeling!" I said "ok j-just go!" She sent me off. "hey" I said as I walked back up to him. "hey!" he said. "so um I need to go get my schedule first and then find my locker and stuff." I said putting my bag over my shoulder and putting my hands in my back pockets. "ok so let's go to the office and then find you locker!" he said and lead me to the office by the small of my back.