From worst day to the best

I woke up to three idiots jumping on my bed, screaming, and banging on pots, pans and Susana was playing my guitar in the corner as it was connected to the amp and had the volume really high. I used my telekinetics and turned the volume off took the guitar out of her hands levitated it near the ceiling and used my telekinesis on the idiots on my bed and on Susana and levitated them out of my room and and closed and locked the door then I brought the guitar down and set it in its case and back into my closet. Then I went to sleep again.

**. Hours later .**

I woke up and went downstairs. Everyone was around the kitchen table. "How do you look so pretty ten minutes after you get ready but wake up like that?" Scott said when saw me.

"It's a miracle really!" Stiles piped in. I used my powers and levitated them to the ceiling.

"Unless you want me to drop you you will shut up." I glared at them. They held their hands up in surrender. And I brought them down about two feet off the ground and then dropped them on their face. They groaned and I smiled taking Scott's juice and walking upstairs.

One hour later

I knew what happened last night at the scrimmage, and I knew Garrett was looking for me afterwards, he knew I was a rouge, he knew who my father was and he knew what I can do. He was hunting me and I plan on getting to him first. I got dressed for a run and ran out the door. I started for the woods and didn't intend to stop for a while. I ran right into someone that made me stop and fall on my butt. "Dad.."I breathed out.

"Hi sweetie how are you haven't seen you in a while." Had smiled extending his hand to help me up.

"Why are you here?" I asked getting up by myself.

"I came to see you sweetie, you realize you gave me a horrible reputation when you left so time to come home and end it all." He came for his stupid reputation.

"Huh wow yeah no, you gave youself that reputation not me and don't find me ever again, I never want to go back and I wont." I said venom dripping from each word. Suddenly I felt a white hot pain in my cheek.

"Don't speak to me like that you ungrateful brat I raised you I gave up my life for you."he snapped.

"Haha you are nobody to hit me and me, ungrateful every birthday and holiday when you would ignore the family to go party I would pretend you had a meeting, while mom was crying and my mom, my grandparents, my aunt mellisa and Scott and his dad they raised me you raised your pack. And you haven't done shit for me." I said.his two guards sprang at me for disrespecting their precious alpha, I used my powers and sent them flying into the trees behind them. "I hate you stay out of my life oh and tell dylan that I said no." I and walked away then I ran then I sprinted then I walked inside scotts house and cried. Susana made me go upstairs and I telepathically explained everything to her and then she explain to scott and stiles who were freaking out. I decided to sleep while scott and stiles cuddled with me and played with my hair.

I'm my dream...

I was running in the rain from a car that's all I knew. I slipped and the car stopped Garrett and my dad came out holding someone they threw the body at me I stared at it in shock. "Liam..."I whispered I cupped his cheek, I looked at his cold body I listened for pulse he's dead. I looked at them "how could you." I whispered.

"Oh now don't be so sad you'll be with him soon enough." Garrett said bending down to eye level with me. I looked at liam and i cried. Soon enough Garrett pulled out a knife. I looked at him in the eyes and lifted my hand moved the knife from my neck to my chest right above my heart.

"I have nothing to live for with out my mate so just kill me." I said

*end of dream. *

I woke up and liam was standing there staring at me. "I think your my mate." I said quietly.