I hate peyton.

After the kid left I looked at Liam. "Spill what was that all about?" I said looking at him as we walked to class. "Nothing.." He said but I could clearly hear his heart beat increasing. "liam im not the mood right now i now your lying to me just tell me." i said in a meanish tone. " why are you mad im the one turning into a monster." he sneered. " people would kill maybe even die trying to get what you have! be gratefull and if it wasnt for scott you'd be dead!" i snapped showing my eyes as they turned green. "alpha beta omega. alpha beta omega .alpha beta omega." i said clenching my eyes shut and shut my fist trying not to punch him or anything. "its a gift and wether you like it or not your stuck with it so learn to love it." i said sharply. i sawhim get a bit sad. i gave him a hug. "things are gonna get better. you'll be stronger, heal faster, you'll learn to cope your not alone liam. things will be fine." i said letting go. he nodded and grabbed my hand as we walked into the classroom. the late bell rung just as we walked up to the desk. "hi im Avi Mc'Call, im new here. i said handing him a paper im supposed to have my teachers sign. "I'm mr.johnson nice meeting you please introduce yourself liam you can take your usual sezt and miss.mccall can take a seat next to mr.meyer over there a kid raised his hand but was writing something down. as i was walking to my seat heard a few wolf whisles and 'hey there pretty lady's and i just laughed and rolled my eyes as i sat down and put my binder on my desk and placed my bag under my chair. as i sat back up right and and saw note on my desk. It read:'hey there dollface i know you probably weren't thining straight. so im gonna give you one more chance. i now such an innocent creature like you wouldn't want something to happen to their presious cousin scott now would we?'.

I raised my hand. "yes avi what do yo need?" he said. "i need to go to the restroom" i said frightened. "ok take the hall pass off my desk." he said and went back to the lesson i grabbed the pass and left the room, theni sprinted down the hall and into the nearest bathroom i threw water on my face and calmed myself down then i opened the gathroom door to see peyton smirking at me. "have you decided sweetie?" he asked in a sickenng tone. " no i havent and even if i said yes scott wouldnt let me and your forgetting who he is. a pack of alphas took him on and he was left standing." i said shoving my way past him and in to my seat as i began to take notes.