The scrimmage

(A/n picture of Avi on the side)

It's been a while since the full moon and me and Liam are really close Scott said he's okay with that me and the girls are all really close and Susana started dating someone from back home his name is hunter he moved here for her they were so cute and I thought it was awesome that they wouldn't kiss or be all weird around us. I was getting ready for school but I didn't really feel like putting effort into what I was wearing so I just put on a pair or grey sweat pants and a blue exercise tank top. I know that they are low rise so I put on a black camisole under. I just left my hair down since I straightened it yesterday. I got my back pack and went downstairs I ate an apple and looked through my phone I had a message from Liam. 'Hey I'm gonna walk you to school today! Be there in twenty minutes ;)' sent 16 minutes ago. I looked at what I was wearing well I took a good right. "Morning Avi." Aunt Melissa said. "Morning"I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. " ok so remember I have a late shift so your uncle will be looking after you and Scott oh shoot! Are you going to go to Scott's game. Your uncle is gonna go but I wanna see what your gonna do." She said looking at me. "Well of course I'm going to Scott's game and after that I think he said everyone was going to go get pizza or something? I'm not sure I might go with the team for pizza or I might do something else. I'll text you if I'm gonna do something after the game." I said. "Okay sweetie. Well have good time" she said I smiled and nodded. She smiled and gave me a hug and left. I looked at the time. '6:57' he should be here any minute. I got my earbuds out plugged them in my phone and 'flights' by jack and jack came on I began singing I walked to the doors I opened them and sat the porch steps and waited. I was singing and my music was pretty loud so I didn't hear when Liam came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed really bad. We weren't dating but we kissed on the cheek and stuff. I paused my music and stood up and gave him a hug after I dusted of my butt. "Hi!" I greeted. "Hey" he said giving me another kiss and picking up my bag. "Thanks." I said taking my bag from him. "Your a really good singer." He said. I gave him a hug and kissed him on the nose. "You thought." I said and gave him another kiss on the side of his mouth. I ran away knowing what he would do. We decided to go through the woods since it was closer. I was running and he was laughing running after me. I just laughed and when he was about to catch up to me I levitated myself in the air just out of reach. "No fair." He whined. I smiled. "Hmm I don't know what's not fair" I teased. "Nothing actually now that I think of it I have a pretty good view of your boobs. I gasped and covered my chest and fell due to my lack of concentration. I landed on top of Liam but we didn't fall because he caught me. "Cheater." I said and smiled. He smiled and we were about to kiss when his phone rang. I smiled and looked down blushing and resting my head on his chest he kissed the top of my head. "Hello?" He asked kinda annoyed. The other person said something I didn't really care about"no I like her if you want a fight fight me." He said and hung up suddenly I was very interested. "Like who? FIGHT who? A FIGHT?" I said looking at him. "Nothing." He said. "Just tell me!" I said. "No" he said he looked annoyed but I don't care. "Just tell me." I said. "Just drop it your going to get mad. " he said now mad. "Not telling me is the only fucking way you can tick me off right now." I said growling. He got scared so he calmed down but he was still really mad. "Alright I fucking think you are really dumb to not see you can sing and never believe anything involving you talent and being pretty, and the fact that your god damn ex fucking wants to fight me if I don't leave you alone and the fact that I like you and you can't see that." He said and stormed off. I was shocked then I smiled. "He likes me. And I like him." I smiled. Then frowned. "LIAM WAIT!" I said running after him I levitated him closer to me cause he was really fast. I let him go and he didn't run he just looked down. "Liam I-I like you too." I said panting. "As more than a friend and the fight with Oliver well we'll figure something out and I'm sorry but I probably will never see all the good things you see in me and I'm sorry it annoys you so much." I say looking up at him. "Liam say something." I say trying to get him to at least look at me. "You like me?" He says looking at me smiling. I nod he hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I don't know what happens from here but I guess we'll find out soon.

*lunch*

"Hey you have any plans tonight?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw Liam. "Hey and I was just gonna go to the scrimmage tonight and after that I'm not sure why?" I said and pulled out my lunch from my locker and shut it as we walked to the cafiteria. "I was wondering if you wanted to have a movie night with me and your friend Susanna and her boyfriend like a double date." He said really nervously. "Awe sure id love too." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.he smiled and we went to our usual table. "Hey." I said to susana. "Hey did he ask you yet?" She asked. "Yes he did." I laughed and put my head on his shoulder as I ate a carrot. He kissed my head and I smiled I was about to bite my sandwich when he was a smart ass and tapped my shoulder distracting me and he took a bite of my sandwich. "What are you doing?" I asked laughing. "I ate your sandwich." He stuck his tongue out at me. "You won't be so happy about that later!" I said and didn't talk to him for about ten minutes of him saying he was sorry and he would never touch my sandwich again. I laughed and gave him a hug "okay" I said. He hugged me and kissed my shoulder. "It was like 6 minutes was it really that bad." I said laughing. "Yes it was" he said laughing. "Weirdo." I said and we walked out of the cafeteria. "You like this weirdo" he said poking my cheek. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

*after school*

The bell literally just rang and I was ready to go home. I walked outside with mason and Liam. They were talking about who knows what I was kinda in my own little world. Then I saw Liam run at the competing teams bus. I walked up not really caring what was happening around me I just realized I was by myself. I was on my phone next to Liam while I was texting my mom. Suddenly I was pulled by the waist by someone. "Well who is this pretty lady?" Someone asked. "Ew! I'm way outta you league. Now get your smelly hands off me you disgusting oaf." I said and tried going back to Liam cause quite frankly this dude smelled. Liam pulled me over to him and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Awe is this you little girlfriend Liam?" He said. "Ok he changed but I'm still a bitch with two fists he won't hit you bit I will." I said now ticked off. "Awe is your girlfriend standing up for you?" He teased. I punched him square in the jaw. "At least he has one and unlike him you will die alone you bastard." I said. "I think Liam wants to fight for himself now anyone got anything to say?" I ask. "I changed I really have." He said and we walked away. I flipped off the few guys that whistled as we walked away. "Look I'm sorry I kinda got mad and-" he kissed me on the lips to shut me up. "Thanks I wasn't gonna hit him and that was hot." He said I blushed and looked down. He hugged me and we went separate ways. I went home to get ready. I went and got dressed in black tights and a sweater with the school name on it. I put my hair in a French braid and put my vans on. Simple and I liked it. I began walking and made it back about fifteen minutes after I left. I gave Scott, stiles, Liam. and Kira hugs for good luck. I sat with mason while everyone warmed up. I had to pee so I got up. "Where ya goin?" Mason asked. "I gotta pee." I answered. "I'm gonna come the vending machine is on the way there." He said I nodded and we walked. We had to go by the competing team so they whistled and smirking while flipped them off and continued walking.

*after my ish*

I walked back out and mason was screaming at a machine. I smiled and went to help him. "Can I?" I asked. "Yes!" He said. "What do you want?" I asked. "The Doritos. "He answered. I put in the code thingy. And they popped out. "What!" He said. "You forgot the code thingy geneous." I said handing him his chips "I feel stupid." He said ."ehh it's high school get used to it I'm sure we will both feel stupid along the year." I said. "Let's go." I said and we walked to our spots. I gave them hugs again and we went up to the bleachers and we sat down to watch.

*****

I heard a really loud sound and Liam and the kid I punched flip each other over. I ran onto the field ignoring the screams by the coach and saw Liam surrounded by stiles and scott. "How hard did you hit him?" I heard them ask."he hit me." He said and showed us his arm. That set something off in my head and turned to the kid and stiles was in front of me. Holding me back. I watched as Scott put the bone Liam's arm back in place. I will hurt the kid I punched even more.