15. good mornings

Kuroo's POV

It was the next day, and Hinata invited us to see his next game. Even though Kenma and I were already planning to go and watch the rest of nationals together, Kenma accepted Hinata's invitation like it was Hinata's last dying wish. I hope Hinata is aware that there's public access to all the games..... anyway, Hinata is like a little puppy to Kenma, so I wasn't allowed to correct him.

But beside the point, Kenma slept over for the first time in a while last night. It was really nice. I miss him a lot, and I think I was avoiding him for no reason because at this point, the two of us being apart is just generally bad. We've always been together, through it all, way back to when we were little kids. It makes me think about the future, will we always stay like this? By each other's side? I really hope so.

"Kuro?" I heard Kenma softly say. We were in my bed still, attached to each other like a jigsaw puzzle. "Good morning kitten." I said and kissed his nose. He squinted his eyes at me, pulled himself away from me and then hid under the covers. I pulled him back and I flopped on top of him, locking him down so that he couldn't escape. "Kurooo." He whined. "All I did was give you a kiss on the nose and you ran away from me, what kind of treatment is that?!" I scoffed and gave him an unimpressed look.

"Get off of me." He mumbled. "Nope." I shook my head. "Why?" "Cause you're not looking at me." I replied. Kenma kept his gaze away from me still. "What does that have to do with anything." He mumbled again. "Cause if you were looking at me, then you'd seriously want me to get off. But you're mumbling and you're blushing a lot right now. So I'm really just doing you a favour here." I grinned. Kenma didn't argue with me. "You're such a cute kitten." I said and kissed his cheek, and then the entirety of his face.

Kenma started to smile as he moved his attention back towards me, and I used that opportunity to grab his face and kiss his lips. It was a slow, and very intimate kiss. Kenma's miniature lips moved perfectly against mine and neither of us overstepped, because it was at a perfect pace. I pulled my face away from Kenma's and he pouted, making me smirk, then I flipped us over again he was now on top of me.

Kenma initiated it this time, continuing the slow and careful vibe we had going on earlier. I licked his bottom lip and then slipped my tongue inside slightly, teasing him. Kenma tightened his grip on my shirt and then moved his hands to my face, connecting our lips together forcefully now. I smiled into the kiss and followed his lead. Kenma sat up and pulled me up with him, smashing our lips together another time. He sat in my lap as we made out, and it's like he was trying to make me crazy when he started to grind against me.

As the situation started to heat up, I heard a familiar ringtone play. To specify, a unique ringtone made for one person, and one person only on Kenma's phone. Hinata Shoyo. Kenma jolted his head towards the sound and immediately got up to run over to his phone and quickly pick up the call. I sat there, completely dumbfounded, and on top of that, possibly... cock blocked. I looked down and saw something that made me slightly mad. Of course Kenma's other favourite person had to interrupt sexy time. OF COURSE.

I sat there, wondering what I should do about my little friend. Maybe I could tell Kenma about it when he's done the call? Maybe it'd still be there? Or should I interrupt him and- no screw that, he'll literally end my life. I cant count the amount of times that he's chosen Hinata over me, so doing something like that would honestly just make everything worse. I guess I'll just wait, even though Kenma talks to that guy for hours on end.

"Uh- Kuro?" I heard from beside me. I looked over to see my innocent looking boyfriend standing beside the bed with a blush covering his face. "Oh hi. Is the call done? How's chibi-chan? When's their game today?" I said, giving him a genuine smile. He just glared at my crotch. "Kuroo- how do you have a boner right now?" He blinked. "You exist, that's how." I stated, there wasn't a single lie in that reply.

"But, but- all we did was kiss?" He tried looking for a better explanation. "Yeah and then you sat on me." I shrugged. Kenma just stared into space. "You horny moron." Kenma mumbled and then got back on the bed. I felt a blush develop when he moved back on top of me. "Is this what you want?" He rolled his eyes with a flustered face. "Mhm." I replied and kissed his chin, pulling him closer at the same time. "It seems like you might want it too." I whispered into his ear. I lifted him and then situated myself back on top of him. You can imagine what happened next.

later that day

Kenma's POV

Kuroo and I got onto the train and headed towards the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium, where we were planning to spend majority of the day at. We wanted to see a couple matches because the semi-finals finally rolled around, but I was really interested in watching Shoyo's next game. Even though I would've loved to play against him, watching him play is still fun as always. He always has something new to pull out his sleeve and I want to see what happens this time.

"Are you thinking about Hinata?" Kuroo said as we left the train. I looked up at him and scrunched my eyebrows. "How can you even tell?" I questioned him. "We've been through this," he whined, "you always have such an excited look on your face whenever you think or talk about him." He smiled. "Okay I'll stop thinking about him." I stated. "And why's that?" Kuroo wondered. "Cause you're clearly jealous." I told him, he just grinned.

"Of course I'm jealous, I'm your boyfriend and your best friend. Yet you're thinking about someone else." He smiled at me. I gave him an unimpressed look. "Kuroo, I'm usually with you every single day, and we're always together. What's so wrong about having other friends?" I asked him. He just sighed and looked away, a smile still plastered on his face. "I think I'm allowed to get jealous when chibi-chan calls you while we're hanging out, and you prioritize him over me." He laughed. "But I'm actually so proud that you have other friends. It makes me really happy." He looked down at me and I could tell he had genuinely smiled.

"Ugh, pick a side." I scoffed, making Kuroo giggle. But what he had just said made me feel warm inside. The fact that Kuroo was jealous of Shoyo, made me feel even more special than I already did. Yeah, maybe Shoyo received some special treatment from me whenever he called, and yeah maybe I did prioritize him over Kuroo a bit, but that's because I really am always beside Kuroo. "You know, Kenma? Soon enough we're gonna split up again cause I'm in my third year. You remember that right?" Kuroo said to me. I felt my heart drop instantly.

"I don't even know where I want to go after high school, but it might be far and hard to get to." He looked at me with an apologetic face. I really didn't want to talk about this, not now. "I don't mean to bring down the mood, but I'm also jealous of Hinata because soon enough," please don't say it Kuroo, "I won't be able to hang out with you like this anymore. I'll probably move away for school." He said. I covered my face and held back my emotions with all my might. He really just said that to me... without even thinking for just a second, of how it'll make me feel. He knows that I hate when we separate. I'll have to be a third year at Nekoma next year, without him.

—————
hi again friends!

wow there's so many of you now- this story has over SEVEN THOUSAND views which is so freakin insane
thank you for all the votes, comments and general support! it makes my day and it also inspires me to write this story more :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!