5. ramen date

Later that day - Nationals

Kuroo's POV

"Take it easy tonight kids, don't eat too much and get a lot of sleep. We've got two games tomorrow. And Kenma, its great to have you back." Our coach said. I wrapped my arm around Kenma and all the guys patted him and gave him the thumbs up. "Okay get out of here." Coach said. I kept my arm around Kenma as we walked out of the Gymnasium, and as we exited the building, Kenma tapped my hand. He pointed over to what seemed like Hinata and Kageyama arguing. We looked at each other in confusion. I watched Hinata look over and run up to Kenma, then instantly drag him away from me. I stood there with my hands on my hips, watching the three of them have a deep conversation. I'm assuming it was about the events from earlier.

Kenma's POV

"Listen, Kenma, you didn't see anything happen. Okay? No one needs to know!" Kageyama rushed, making me nervous. Shoyo didn't say a word and just scratched his arm. I frowned. "No ones going to stop you." I shrugged. Kageyama looked surprised. "If you guys like each other than who cares? It won't do you any justice if you guys are so nervous about it." I pointed out. "It was my fault for walking in like that, but it's not my fault that it was happening." I smiled. They both stayed silent. "Maybe next time you guys shouldn't be making out in the middle of a sports tournament." I covered my face to keep myself from laughing.

Kageyama looked furious. Kuroo walked up to us. "It's okay to be gay my friends." Kuroo said. I gave him the death stare. "Nani?" He reacted. Then I kneed him in the nuts. "KENMA WHAT THE FUCK!" He screeched and fell to the ground. "You told him?" Shoyo said, looking a little annoyed. "I tell him everything. And he won't tell anyone else, right KURO?" I ordered, and kicked his shoe. "Yes kitten." He groaned as he held himself. Kageyama looked super stressed. "Hey, don't let your feelings tear you apart. If you guys need to talk or whatever, you know where to go." I patted Kageyama on the shoulder.

"Come on big boy, time to go." I said as I helped Kuroo get up. "You owe me more than just ramen now you piece of crap." He groaned and limped as we walked away. We got into a bus and took it all the way to the cute ramen restaurant. Kuroo didn't hurt anymore so he could finally walk properly. "You are going to regret that." He stated, not seeming to joke about it. "Why did you say that? It could've broke Shoyo's trust." I said and crossed my arms. "Even if it did, you have me." He joked. "Seriously Kuroo?" I said. "Okay sorry, that just really hurt." He whined. We got to the restaurant and ordered the ramen, of course Kuroo ordered the biggest thing there. I didn't mind to pay for it, but our coach literally just told us to not eat a lot.

"You're seriously going to eat that whole thing?" I said, while giving him an unconvinced look. "Mhm." He nodded and smiled. We went to sit down and we sat at a booth. As we sat down, we started to talk about what we thought of Shoyo and Tobio being together and how predictable it was. They might argue constantly, but we both get a sense of how neither of those first years can figure out how to show affection. It's kinda cute, almost. The fact that I caught them in the act probably made them actually think about what exactly was going on. Maybe they needed that little push from Kuroo too anyway.

"Whatcha thinkn' about kitten?" Kuroo asked. I turned back to face him and looked down to see that he had his head wresting on his arms, on top of the table. He's so cute. "I'm still thinking about Shoyo and Tobio." I replied. "What now?" He wondered, moving his head so that it tilted. "I don't even think Kageyama knows what gay means." I said, genuinely. Kuroo started to laugh. "What? I'm being serious!" I said, starting to smile as well. "I think that they are experiencing true love. They might not even be just gay, who knows? Whatever it is, it's good because they gotta get experience somewhere." He shrugged. "I'm worried about Shoyo." I sighed. Kuroo looked concerned. "If Kageyama does anything, which I doubt would happen, then we'll make sure Hinata is okay. Got it?" Kuroo said.