Bir 'Falling'

Yet another day of my life. Hi i'm Felix. I live in Sienna, Italy and i'm 17 years old . I live alone in a small apartment. 

Well i should get ready for school.

author pov

Felix was done changing and grabbed his backpack and keys and was on his way to school.
(7:30 am)

he finally arrived at school and had less than 10 minutes until his first period started. Luckily he had everything in his backpack and didn't need to go to his locker.
He just needed to go to his classroom as fast as possible to avoid any problems.

Felix's pov

I was almost there when i heard someone call my name. I didn't look back because i knew to well who's voice that was.

"Felix come here" he said

I was afraid so i started running, but it was useless. Eventually he caught up to me.

"You should've known better than running away."

Eventually he let go of me. I thought this was my chance to run, but he had other plans. He grabbed my arm and started throwing punches at me one after another one. 

I could feel the blood drop on my shirt. After what felt like forever he threw one last punch in my stomach and left me, I fell on the ground and coughed blood it was all over the ground. I was to weak to move, but I had to go before other people saw me. 

I slowly stood up and went to the nearest bathroom.

(time-skip to when class starts)
I ran to the classroom knowing that i was already to late. I opened the door revealing my angry teacher.

"FELIX YOU ARE LATE GO TO THE OFFICE, this is the sixth time so you will have to go to detention." Mr. Roi yelled

"Okay"
and I was of to the office, but before i could get there everything turned black and I fell to the ground.

I could hear someone calling my name, but i couldn't move.

"Felix?"

"Felix can you hear me?"

"hello?"

I didn't recognize the voice i was hearing.

Matteo's pov
I was walking to my class when I spotted Felix he didn't look so good so I wanted to check if everything was okay, but before I could even get to him I saw him falling onto the ground. I rushed over to him and called out his name.

"Felix?"

no response

"Felix can you hear me?"

again no response

"hello?"

He didn't seem to be conscious of what was happening, so I grabbed him and brought him to the nurse office.

"What happened to him?" the nurse asked me

" I don't know, I just saw him falling to the ground in the hallway."

"okay."

I was scared I didn't know what had happened to him. 

"You can leave to your class now I'll look what's wrong with him." she said

"Oh. Yeah okay. What is wrong with him?"