Syv

School was almost over, and I was pretty happy to be leaving after a day with no incidents. I just had second break and one more lecture until it would really be over. Well for today that is.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG

And the bell rang.

As I made my way exiting my chemistry classroom I felt uncomfortable as if someone was staring at me. And sadly this suspicion turned out to be true.

Someone pulled me around the corner, into the bathroom.

''Long time no see'' He said with a smirk.

I knew it, this day had been going to well. I just had to wait until it was over. 

''You know today has been a pretty shitty day, you know why?''

''N-No.''

''Well let me tell you, Mr. Tenderson scolded me for not turning in my math assignment.'' 

I had totally forgotten about it. 

''Sorry.''

''SORRY?!'' He slapped me. ''Sorry does not change anything, did I not make it clear last week?''

''I'm sorry.''

''Well, you can still make it right.''

''..''

''ASK me how you can make it right'' He held his head in his hands in annoyance.

''H-How could I-'' Before I could finish my sentence I felt a sharp pain in my back and before I knew it my head hit the ground. 

I began to shake allover

''Freak.'' 

''Tobias, Bart make him regret it. Make sure not to hit it more than 2 times in the same place it will leave a bruise.'' And he was gone.

''Let's see, Felix.'' Tobias looked at me and dug his heel in my back. 

I really hoped it would not leave bruises. If Riku even had a suspicion of me having bruises he would find out it was happening again and then everything would really be over for me.

After a few minutes they left.

Standing up, I got al the dust of my pants and back and made my way tot the mirror. ''You are pathetic." If I wanted to I could have just fought back or I could have at least yelled at them, but something in me always stops me. It makes me feel like I want this or deserve it. But that is stupid, right? Why would I? 

I washed my hands. And splashed some water on my face.

"Hey, Felix."

Matteo, shit. 

''Hey.'' 

I quickly left. Made my way to my locker, where Giuseppe was already waiting for me.

"What took you so long?"

"Oh, I had to use the bathroom."

"Okay, well quickly get your things and come to the same spot we were this morning."

I nodded and opened my locker. The only class I had left was drawing. It was a pretty okay class. The first part of the lesson would be filled with the teacher talking about the history of art, right now we were learning about the Baroque and Rococo, and the second part of the lesson would be us working on our artwork of this period. This period's would be drawing a self portrait. 

While making my way outside Riku came running to me. ''Felix, guess what?!"

"What?"

"You need to guess, how many times have I told you. Come on!"