Ses

Wow, way to embarrass yourself.

''Oh''

He turned to me. ''I just needed to go to my locker.''

How should I have known that his locker is right ABOVE mine, out of all 2.000 plus lockers that were in our school, he had to have the locker exactly above mine.

''I did not know- sorry.'' I said

''No worries. So where are you going for the break?''

''You know it is just 30 minutes, right?

''Yes, and?''

''Okay. I'm probably going to look for my friend.''

''Chill if I tag along, my friends are skipping.''

''Skipping?''

''Yeah.'' So he is friends with that kind of people. Not to be judgy, but at my school skipping is absolutely forbidden and most people who do it, skip that is, are people who get in trouble because of other things as well. 

Without waiting for an answer he started tagging along.

''So what is your friends name?''

''Riku.''

''Oh, Riku, as in Riku Lehto?''

''Yes, how do you know him?''

''Oh, he was in my ex-biology cluster. Funny guy.''

''Ah, explains. So wh-''

''Doooog!!!!'' Riku shouted.

''Hello, Riku.''

''Hey, Giuseppe, right?''

''Yup.''

''What are you doing together. I did not know you knew eachother.''

''Oh. Seppe and I had biology together.''

''Ah. So where should we sit.'' Ku asked while looking around.

Almost every table was busy.

''Should we go outside?'' Seppe asked who had been eyeballing the cafeteria for an empty spot, also failing to do so.

''Okay'' Ku answered.

And as we made our way outside Matteo walked by, our eyes met for a very brief moment.

He smiled, stiffly. And as he turned away, just for a very short second it seemed as if he had seen a gohst. 

We found a place on the grass and sat down. It was a pretty sunny day: cold but with a blue sky.

''So should we play a game to get to know eachother beter?'' 

''Sure. Maybe we could play two lies and one truth?''

''Don't you mean two lies and one truth?'' Riku asked.

''That is what I said.''

''Why don't you start Giuseppe as you recommended it.'' I said

''Okay. Well uhm. Wait give me some time to think.''

''Well don't take to long break is almost over.'' Riku said with a deep sigh.

''Yeah, yeah. Okay I have a cat, my favourite colour is blue and I play football.''

''I think'' I started.

''You don't play football.''

''Yes, you got it Riku. What were you going to say Felix?''

''Ah. Well I also thought that, you are pretty tall so I would guess that you play basketball or something.''

''Okay my tuuuuurn.''

''My name is Riku, I don't like apples and I like musshrooms. And dog don't answer because you already know the answer.''

''Uhm well your name is Riku, and everyone likes apples. So that is your lie.''

''Nope. my name is actually Riccardo.''

''What?! Really then how come everyone calls you Riku, even the teachers?''

''Well I started using that nickname for him when we started going to this school and I guess it sticked.'' I explained.

''Ah, wow I would never have guessed that. But even the teachers use it?''

"Oh, yeah I actually do not know why. Maybe because they really think that is my name. Oh, or my father must have told them."

"You father?"

"Yes, he works here. Do you not know him?"

"Ku's father is the director, Pietro Lehto."

"Ah, okay, yes I think I do recognize that name."

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

''That is our cue, let's get to class.'' 

"Oh, but Felix you have not gone yet." Giuseppe said, seemingly disappointed.

"We could just play again during second break?"