Onze

After finishing warming up we did some lay-ups, while our coach was looking and giving us feedback on what we could do better. We practiced defense and offence during a small game on half-court. And ended with a game on full court.

"Good game boys, I will see you Friday." He fistbumped us all.

I went to the locker-room to drink some water, because someone forgot their water bottle at home. I even made sure to fill it up before changing as to not forget it, but I still managed to do so, sadly.

Once inside I went to the water tap, located just around the corner when you enter the room. 

The door opened.
"Forgot your water bottle again?" Matteo said while sticking his head inside the room. 

I stopped drinking, the water dripped from my wet hands and landed on my pants. "Yes." 

"You could have just asked me for my water, or did you think I would not give it to you?"

"Oh, I honestly did not even think about that.." 

"Next time just ask." He smiled and entered the room, probably to grab his jacket that was hanging just opposite to where I was standing.

I left the room. 

"Wait, Felix?"

Huh. I stopped and turned around. 

"Do you already have someone to do the project with for physics?"

"No, you?"

"Oh, well I wanted to ask you if you wanted to do it with me?" 

He had many friends in that class why ask me?

Well I did not really have someone to do it with, as Riku was not in the same cluster as me and neither was Jason.

He looked at me seeming just the slightest bit nervous. 

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, cool." He looked satisfied.

"When are you free? So we can start working on it, it is due in two weeks right?" I asked

"Yes I think it is due in two weeks, or something like that. I am free Friday?"

"Sure."

Oh, but where are we going to work on it? I guess my home would be free, as no one would be home, like always anyway.

He has never been to my house, I mean we don't know each other that well. Yes, we talk from time to time during practice and we do meet at school occasionally. But this would be the first time we actually hung out.

"Where-" We said simultaneously, and laughed.

"You go first." Matteo said.

"Oh, uh, where would you like to work on it?"

"Well I don't really know, it would suck to stay at school, and we do have practice on Friday."

"We could do it at my place, it is also just a ten minute walk from here."

"Sure, sounds great, well I have to go now. My dad is probably waiting outside to pick me up. See you tomorrow at school!"

"Bye, Matteo."