Ocho

Drawing was uneventful, I eventually calmed Riku down by telling him that I had not even seen my brother in over 4 and a half years. And that was not a complete lie, so it is okay. Is it not?

After the class ended, we both went to our lockers to grab our stuff. 

Today I had been assigned a lot of homework. For latin I had homework, as well as for Biology, Chemistry and Math. That would fill up my evening, well I also had basketball practice at 6. Now it was 16:10 so when I would be home I would have just about one hour until I had to leave.

Riku was waiting for me by the gate. 

"When should I pick you up? The movie starts at around 8."

I had totally forgotten.

''Hey Ku. I am sorry but I am not feeling so well, let's watch the movie another time.''

''Oh. What happened? Are you okay?''

''Yeah, don't worry. Just tired that's all and I also have lots of things to do today''

''Alright. Let me bring you home.''

''No.''

''I mean, no it's okay. I feel like walking a bit.''

''Okay, get home safely. See you tomorrow then.''

''Oh and Felix, I'm here for you.'' He smiled and went to his car.

Turning my back to him I began walking home. 

As soon as I got home I unpacked my bag, put the books of the subjects that I had to do homework for on my desk and started translating the text from Latin that I had to do.

I had successfully finished my Latin homework. And it had become 17:30. That means time to change for basketball. First I went downstairs to fill up a bottle of water, because otherwise I would probably forget it.

Fortunately for me, the place where we practiced was just a 10-minute walk from my apartment. I put on some black trousers, a simple shirt and a hoody because it was already getting very cold, eventhough winter has yet to arrive.

I put on my shoes. Picked up my phone in one hand and my keys in the other. Opened the door, stepped outside and locked it. Checking the time on my phone: it was just barely over 17:45, meaning I had more than enough time to walk. Otherwise I would have gone by bike.

My apartment was located just outside the city, and was a part of this apartment-complex with about 20 apartments in total, 5 on each floor. I was lucky to be able to get one on the ground floor.

As I started walking I had a feeling that I forgot something. Shit, I left my water bottle home. Well it is too late now to walk back. Hopefully the bathroom will be unlocked so I can drink water from there. Eventhough, bathroom water really tastes different.