Fire 'The lost soul'

"Mother? Who are you?"
She looked at the man skeptically, who was he and how dare he call her mother.

"I have one son only and he has not visited me in over two decades.''

''So who may you be?"

"It's me Tomas."
"Tomas?" She could not believe her ears, had her son finally come home to her?

That's when she noticed that Tomas was not alone, there was a little kid besides him.
Looking like a deer caught in the headlights of a car, said kid said "Hello, grandma?" with a questioning voice.

"Oh, look what have we got here? Tomas?"

"This is my son Felicis."
She stared at him, a son, how could her own son, in all the letter he had written her not mention having a son. He had not even cared to tell her let alone send a picture.

"And where might the mother be?"
"She, uh, she is back home, work needed her." 

"But daddy-"
"Not now Felcis." Never had his father looked at him with such fearful eyes and never had his father called him Felicis instead of Felice.

They made their way inside, and were greeted by the smell of freshly baked goods.

I stopped reading my story, as I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

"What did you write about?" Riku asked.
A grandma I thought "A family"

"I wrote about a pancake being able to walk, and wanting to find fruits so he could put them on." He started giggling uncontrollably.

I looked behind me and caught Matteo looking at my screen, had he read my story?

"Sorry, I didn't want to intrude, I just got caught up in the story." He said looking apologetic.

"The grandma is such a creepy woman."

I nodded and turned around.
"What was he talking about?" Ku asked.
"Ah nothing, it does not matter."

Riku looked at me disappointed with my response, so I added
"He read a part of my story and said something about it."

"How could he have read it, he does not even sit behind you?"

I guess he has good eyesight.

The bell rand and signaled the end of class.

I started packing my bag, when i noticed the presence of someone.

"Sorry if I was intruding."
...
"It's fine, Matteo."
"Okay." He walked away not fully convinced, but stopped in his tracks.

"Would you- I mean if you want to of course- let me read your story once it's finished?" He asked unsure of what Felix was going to answer.

"Uh, Yeah, why not."
"Thanks." He smiled, and before going added ''Did you name the kid Felicis on purpose?''

"Hm?'' I had not thought about that.

''Is it not from the same root as Felix?''

''Oh, ah yes I think so.''

"See you later, Felix." He laughed, picked up his bag and left the classroom. 

"Let's goo, Felix" 

"Yes, I am coming."