Dr. Gay Dreamboat Pt. 2

"That's for when we're alone in the break room"

It replayed over in Luke's head a million times— and distracted him from every patient. In fact, it was all the dumb blonde could think about. Ashton was informing one of the mothers about the vaccination their child was about to receive; Luke was supposed to be prepping the needle, but he started daydreaming again and ended up dropping the syringe onto the contaminated floor. This meant that he would have to leave Ashton's side and go all the way to the supply room— which, was much too far away from his dreamy doctor (the supply room was ten feet away from their current location).

The mother gave Luke an odd look, as if she were worried to see someone so dense working in the medical field. Luke couldn't blame her. 

Ashton covered for him, "Ah, forgive Nurse Luke, here. He's afraid of needles too," He told the mum and her young son. The little boy looked up at Luke with wide eyes. Luke giggled awkwardly, flashing Ashton a grateful look.

"Yeah, that's true. Adults can be afraid of needles too!" Luke told the little boy. The little boy smiled. 

"Just squeeze your mum's hand really tight. That's what I do, Nurse Luke," The boy explained, obviously feeling better about his own fear. Luke could even see his tears drying up. 

"But, I don't have anyone's hand to squeeze. My mum's not here," Luke teased, mostly so Ashton would get the subtle hint. He wanted Ashton to hold his hand. He wanted Ashton to hold his hair while he took his cock down his throat. 

"Don't worry, Luke. I'm a professional. I've given thousands of shots, so I'm pretty good at it. In fact, if you're ever in need of one, just call me," Ashton winked. Luke stared back, blinking. Did that mean what Luke thought it meant?

He quickly left the room, distracting himself with preparing the new needle. 

+

This sort of office flirting was beginning to get out of hand. 

On a normal Wednesday, Ashton would make comments about Luke's choice of scrubs. He would say things like:

"Oh, that's a nice shade of blue. I really like the pinks scrubs though. It's nice that you take pride in how you look, even if you have to dress professionally for the office"

And Luke would forget how to breathe. It would leave the poor boy so flustered and confused. Him. The master, seductress, twink nurse would forget how to attract men. Perhaps, it was because this particular man was a bit older, and Luke knew he had a full bank account and a palace for a house. Maybe it was how his voice melted like honey or how he always seemed genuinely interested in everything Luke had to say. Either way, it was intoxicating, and it would always lead to fantasies of being taken care of.

Ashton had to be a dom after all. Ashton had to be interested after all. He wouldn't say all those flirty things if he weren't.

And of course, there were the days that kept Luke awake at night. 

The blonde nurse would be making his daily iced coffee with way too much cream and sugar, and Ashton would let his hand rest on some part of his body as he reached around him to do the same. Usually, it was just his arm. Sometimes, it would be his shoulder. And then, it was his lower back, and Luke had to bite his lip to keep a moan restrained. 

"You know, Lu, you're going to rot your teeth with all that sugar," Ashton smirked, peering over glasses that he had recently started wearing to work (another thing Luke had to look forward to). He had also taken up the habit of calling him Lu. Only close friends and ex-boyfriends called him that. It was different to hear it coming out of Ashton's mouth. It was as if it were meant to be there. 

"Yeah, but the cream balances it out. It has like calcium or something. I like cream," Luke giggled, realizing the innuendo. Suddenly, he felt the newly familiar, warm hand over the small of his back. It was dangerously close to his bum. He was glad too because those scrubs were two sizes too small around his curvy waist and barely-there panties. They were (just like him) itching for the older man's attention. 

"I don't really take cream...in my coffee," His hand was still firmly placed as he reached for the coffee pot diagonal from the nurse, "No sugar either. I get my sweets elsewhere." 

Ashton's fingers burned hot, and for a split second—Luke could feel them beginning to circle. It was if they wanted to grab something. Luke squeezed his eyes shut, biting down hard to conceal a whiny moan that was threatening to escape. 

"I, uh, I uh..." Luke flushed, desperate to find words.

"Hmm?" Ashton asked sweetly, as if he were degrading Luke, "Don't tell me that you don't like cream...all in your coffee. You must, considering those tight little scrubs you're wearing and how you basically throw yourself on me. You must be wanting something, huh Lu? Something...extra..."

"What?" Luke's mind hadn't caught up all the way. He was under the impression that he had fallen asleep during his lunch break. He stared at Ashton with big eyes, never wanting him to move his hands off of him. He gulped, finding that he was always fighting the urge to just sink to his knees and beg in the break room again. 

"Mm, don't be coy. With your lollipop stealing and your constant glazed-over eyes," Ashton tsked. He ghosted his hand over Luke's hip, "But, I got work to do today, baby. It's real busy. You're gonna be busy too. You can come prove me right some time after work, hmm?"

"Y-Yes," Luke mewled instantly. There was nothing in his life that he had been more sure of. 

"Good. I'll text you my address," Ashton smirked, "All you had to do was say, Lu. How do you think you got the job?" He asked rhetorically as he left the room with his coffee. 

Luke gasped softly, lingering in the heat that Ashton left in his wake.

He couldn't be so flustered every time they were alone. He had to prove to Ashton that he was the perfect twink for him, and he knew just how he could finally seduce the handsome doctor. 

+