My Baby Wears Shades of Pink

This sucks!!! But Playboy bunny! Luke
+

"Lu baby, come here!" Ashton sat in his big, empty bed. He was all alone tonight since Luke had been out shopping with the other bunnies.

Luke's curvy hips shook in a circle when he waltzed over to Ashton. He was wearing a pink, plaid skirt and a black t-shirt tied in a knot over his bellybutton ring. And, of course, he had on the signature bunny ears resting on top of his unmanageable curls.

"Hey, daddy. What's wrong?" Luke crawled over onto Ashton's lap and rubbed his shoulders. Ashton instantly held Luke's waist and nuzzled his neck.

Luke Hemmings was the only male Playboy bunny, and because of that, he was the only Playmate that Ashton enjoyed. Ashton's father owned the company for a long time. He was a very straight man and hated gay people, but when he died, Ashton inherited everything. The young man had no issue running the company or being around half-dressed women. The only problem was that Ashton had no interest in females whatsoever.

He became the acting CEO and allowed for each bunny to continue her modeling career. As for Luke, well, Luke was his treasure. Luke was his sunshine who posed only for him.

Around his walls were countless pictures of  the seventeen-year-old. That's why he allowed no one apart from Luke in his room. Luke was still, technically, underage. Luke always reassured Ashton that he didn't mind, but Ashton took no chances when it came to his favorite bunny.

"I've just missed you all day, my bunny baby. Mmm you look so damn sexy," Ashton lost his train of thought. Luke wiggled his big bum against Ashton's crotch and beamed. The older man growled and held him still.

"I missed you too!" His bright, blue eyes were sparkly. Ashton was like his dad in the sense that he had a blonde fetish. It was one of Luke's most attractive features.

"Spend all my money for me?" Ashton teased and kissed Luke's lips repeatedly. Luke puckered his lips and kissed loudly because he was an innocent angel.

"Not all, but a lot of it," Luke giggled and fluttered his lashes. He unfastened the belt on Ashton's maroon, silk robe. Then, he ran his hands up Ashton's hair-covered chest and tummy. Luke moaned softly.

"You should've spent it all. I make it for you," Ashton touched Luke's ass and gave it a hard smack. Luke yelped and flushed. He loved to be used like a little doll.

"Daddy, stop. I'm not the most important thing to worry about," Luke pulled a little pout. His nose scrunched a little. Ashton held his jaw.

"Shut up. Don't lie," Ashton mumbled. Luke got all hard underneath his skirt.

"Been waiting to be man handled all day," Luke whispered, almost too quiet.

Ashton cooed. He pulled Luke's shirt off. Not only did Luke have his bellybutton pierced, but he also had cute little nipple piercings. The rings had hearts on the ends. They gave his nipples a pinker look. Ashton was the one who signed for them, of course. The older man grumbled and sucked on one of the sensitive cherries immediately. He bit down on the ring and tugged a little.

Luke gasped and rolled his hips forward. He put on a little show by arching his back.

"Daddy!" Luke panted. He flushed all over and tried to wiggle to get more friction. Ashton pulled away and thumbed over the, now wet, nipples.

"You wanna fuck? Hmmm?" Ashton rasped. His voice was always so deep when he was turned on. Luke could feel Ashton's huge hard-on against his own, which, was nothing in size comparison.