Twitch Thot Luke pt 2

Luke posed in front of his full-length mirror while Ashton slept peacefully. The bunny ears were a lovely prop for his "business" portraits. Sitting on his knees with his feet tucked nicely beneath the curve of his bum, he shifted to a flattering position. His clear blue eyes were almost sapphires inside of the morning sun; the fresh love bites along his neck and collarbones were amethysts against his milk-textured skin, and that tender flush on his cheeks was rose quartz dancing in the creamy valley. He took a few pictures on his phone before staring at himself in admiration. 

Luke knew he was beautiful before, but with the mark of Ashton's teeth and hands, he was ethereal. He watched the black-haired boy stir in his sleep and admired his honeyed torso. He sighed softly. 

"So pretty..." He gushed and internally counted the breaths Ashton took, shifting comfortably in the bed. Ashton looked, almost, out of place among all of those stuffed animals and pink accents, but Luke thought he was meant to be there. Placing his phone on the night stand, he crawled back next to Ashton and hugged him dreamily. 

 "Wake up, Daddy..." He pouted and kissed Ashton's chest. Ashton's unconscious figure recognized a change in pressure and cuddled into Luke's frame. Luke sighed loudly in response, trying to get a better response. 

Ashton didn't respond, but Luke was desperate for a positive reaction over his selfies. 

Luke resorted to shaking him awake; he decided he needed attention and compliments on his pictures.

"Daddy! Wake up!" Luke whimpered and kissed all over Ashton's face. 

"Bunny?" Ashton said in a low morning voice, "What's wrong, buttercup?" Luke gushed and rubbed Ashton's chest. 

"Will you look at my nudes? I'm gonna sell them," Luke said softly. Ashton groaned and kissed his cheek.

"That's what you shook me urgently over?" He ran a hand through his hair and gave Luke a warning look. "You're such a slut."

Luke shrugged, "I know. And?" 

"Nothin', baby. Nothin'," Ashton continued, "Now, where are these pictures?"

Luke reached for his phone and opened his camera roll. Proud of his "hard" work, he gave the phone to Ashton. Ashton squinted, adjusting to the bright screen. He softened when his eyes followed the curve of Luke's body. 

"Wow, bunny. I could've just looked at you and got the view in person," He teased Luke. Luke grumbled.

"Are they worth selling, daddy?" Luke pouted.

"Yeah. A creep like me would buy the shit out of these, Lu. I'd make your fat ass rich," Ashton kissed his cheek softly. Luke leaned into it and giggled. 

"Okay then. I'm going to advertise them tonight on a stream. Patreon is going to pay for a new shopping spree," Luke giggled and bit his lip. Ashton moved the curls out of Luke's eyes and kissed down his neck.

"And Daddy's gonna have his fun with these bunny ears and lowly excuses for panties," Ashton growled in Luke's ear. Luke gasped and smirked. 

"You like them?" He put Ashton's hands on his bum.

"They make me want to wear your ass out," Ashton responded with a sharp slap to Luke's peachy bum. Luke whined and hugged his neck, arching his back closer. 

"Well...maybe you should," Luke shrugged.

"Well, maybe you'd like that, thot," Ashton rolled his eyes. Luke was almost drooling like a dog. He looked up at Ashton with wide eyes.

"I really would," Luke replied dotingly. He reached for Ashton's hand, sucking on his fingers to mess with him. Ashton spanked him again.

"Must you always be such a cocktease?" Ashton shook his head in disapproval. Luke pouted and twirled his hair dumbly.