White Lines, Pretty Daddy Gold Skin

I LIKE TO WRITE SHORT LUKE PLEASE DON'T COME AFTER ME. (pt 1 of this by the way)

Luke was Ashton's baby. His beautiful, sunshine, baby. He was always so happy to see him, as he was right now as the older man was walking through the front door of their mansion.

Ashton was a rich man. He was a twenty-five year old entrepreneur in the marketing industry. All his life he had worked to become successful, to have a life of luxury. All those years of schooling, early experience, and practice led him to be here. A handsome, young millionaire with a twinky babe on his arm. Luke and Ashton met on a dating website, and immediately had the best chemistry. Luke was only eighteen when they met a year ago, and now they were engaged and living happily together.

Though, some nights were tedious. Sometimes, Ashton would come home to Luke fast asleep. His sleeping mask would be over his eyes. His lingerie would be disheveled from the movements he made while stirring in a dream state. The house would be spotless. Ashton's clothes would be neatly put away. A small note would be left with dinner. Ashton hated his hours, but it came with benefits. He got long vacations and plenty of cash to spend on his angel.

"Good evening, baby!" Luke squealed when Ashton was finally inside. His shoes were by the door, his bag from work on the rack, and his blazer around his favorite lounge chair in the living room. The older man was dressed in his silky, black button-up, rings, chain necklace with "L" on it, and tight slacks that hugged his muscular thighs. Tendrils fell just above his eyebrow, and a smile painted its way onto his lips. Luke had to stop cooking just to get a look at him. He playfully growled. It came out more like a kitty purring.

"Hey, hot stuff. Dinner smells good as usual," He hugged Luke from behind. Reveling in the fact that Luke was wearing an expensive, lingerie piece Ashton had gotten him as one of the many little gifts for their engagement. He also had his adorable apron tied around his waist. Ashton's hard day's work seemed to melt away.

"Mmm, it's your favorite," Luke hummed, giggling when Ashton groped his bum, "How was your day, daddio?"

"It was okay. And yours, my heart?" Ashton pressed soft kisses up and down Luke's neck.

"Well, I took the puppies out. I had a little run. Then, I did a little shopping online." Luke continued to watch over the food, having to grip the counter for support when Ashton was kissing him like that. He had to make sure their food didn't burn. Or ignite the entire kitchen on fire. His lingerie was riding up a little, revealing the garter and thigh-highs. Luke was freshly shaven, knowing Ashton would be off tomorrow.

"Little trophy wife already," Ashton growled, the fabric of the lingerie was bunched within his hands, "What did you buy?"

"These baby pink heels with a little, diamond sandal strap, panties, stuff for the wedding, more panties, hmm. Lots," Luke was speaking in that baby voice that drove Ashton wild. He leaned into the older boy's touch. Ashton thumbed over his baby boy's bottom lip. He bent down to take it between his teeth.

Ashton had this obsession with spoiling Luke. Ever since they first met, all he wanted to do was spend his entire savings on things Luke wanted. Luke had a rough life. The blue-eyed baby grew up with no money. He was homeless for a period of his life. Those blue eyes weren't always as shiny. He wasn't always so open and happy. But Ashton knew Luke deserved the world and more. So, he gave it to him. In return he got to be his lover. That's all he ever needed, really.

It also helped that it drove the older man mad. It turned him on to think of Luke spending his money, wearing his clothes, living in his mansion. It made him feel so dominant.

"Daddy, baby," Luke whimpered. He pushed Ashton from the hot stove. Ashton was always so touchy after work.

"I fucking missed you," Ashton picked Luke up and hugged him tightly, "I smell like you thanks to hugs like these." Luke was so small compared to Ashton. He was the definition of a twink. Blonde, pixie nose, thick bum, and only 5'9. He was Ashton's dream boy. Luke rested his palm on Ashton's chest. His engagement ring twinkled. It was more of an engagement rock. Sometimes it weighed his hand down. Nonetheless, he wore it to show off his perfect life. His perfect life with his handsome, future-hubby.