Pom-Pom Waving Queen

by me, this was requested

Clad tightly in a mini skirt, stood Ashton's boyfriend. He was pretty. Tendril curls were tied back in a bun, pretty smile across his lips, with those perfect, white teeth. Luke Hemmings gained instant popularity in school from becoming the head cheerleader. He deserved the spot. Being flexible, loud, and bubbly all the time was not an easy task. He had a constant reputation to keep up, an appearance to establish, a crowd to keep. Everyone wanted him, so it was not hard to believe that the captain of the football team had asked him out.

Their first date was weird, since they hadn't known each other. Ashton had expected Luke to be shallow, manipulating. It completely threw him off to discover such a sweet person. Luke listened to every word he said, drank it in. And by the second date, they were making out on Luke's back porch.

Now Luke and Ashton were inseparable. Luke was at Ashton's every game (of course, he had to be; they were his games too), and Ashton would come out onto the field with the brightest smile imaginable. Luke was his good-luck charm. Today, was a simple practice. Luke was ordering the other cheerleaders around, running a hand over his face when there was a mishap or he had to show them how to do the routine properly. Ashton shook his head fondly.

"ASH!" Calum yelled. The voice of Ashton's best friend, and teammate, pulled him from his thoughts. He sighed, unwillingly looking away from Luke and back to his own practice. Luke was busy anyways, and they were going to see each other after.

"I know, I know." Ashton huffed, jogging over towards Calum. They were practicing running drills. It wasn't Ashton's fault his boyfriend was far more interesting than sprinting to the other side of a field.

"You can drool over pretty boy later." Calum patted Ashton's back. Ashton nodded with a small shrug, taking one last glance before focusing.

For Luke, it was no different. The pretty blonde had, "tied his sneakers" for the thousandth time just to keep staring at Ashton. Ashton and his big muscles. Luke almost messed up the routine. Forgetting a jump, facing the wrong way, nearly confusing the whole team. There must have been something wrong with him to be so easily distracted.

Luke's mind was locked on thoughts of Ashton sneaking into his room. Ashton kissing him. Ashton's hair. Luke had to bite the inside of his cheek to wake himself up from his daydream.

"Lu, is everything okay?" His friend, Jenna, asked. Her small hand was on his shoulder. He smiled down at her, nodding.

"M'okay," Luke giggled, "Just ready to go home today. Hate school."

Luke was so nice to everyone. It was one of the reasons he remained so popular. That, and of course, Ashton.

Practice seemed to go on forever. Luke's legs had began to hurt, and his skin was slightly shiny from the humidity outside. His skirt was beginning to get a little sticky. Luke was more than thrilled to run over to grab his water bottle, gulping it down to try and cool down. Some of it dripped down his melon-pink lips and down his body. He was only wearing a cropped-tee, and little droplets formed on his tummy and naval. Luke waved at all of his friends as they got their bags.

"Drive safe, guys. Don't forget to learn the routine!" He shouted towards the few who were already near the parking lot. Luke shook his head fondly, instantly brightening up when he saw a familiar, curly mop of hair moving towards him. He bit his full lip to hide his smirk, running across the field to jump into Ashton's arms. Ashton was all wet, and his skin was uncomfortably warm. But Luke didn't care. Ashton had dropped his helmet to catch Luke, his hands underneath Luke's toned thighs.

"Hey, Lukey-Lu," Ashton pressed a gentle kiss to Luke's lips. Luke had his arms around Ashton's neck.

"Hi!" Luke giggled. Ashton carried Luke, his little bag, and his own helmet over towards where his team was gathering their things. He placed Luke on his feet. Luke's hands remained around the older boy's arm. Little Lukey was a Sophomore, and Ashton was a Senior. He was always slightly timid around the muscular players.