the Light in Your Eyes and the Dark in Your Heart

To say Luke was a rope bunny would be an understatement.

Sometimes, the lead singer would stare at Ashton's belt and allow his mind to travel to thoughts of it constricting his hands behind his back. Sometimes, he thought about being limited by the drummer's large hands so that he couldn't even wiggle below him.

Call him a masochist. Call him a 6'4 baby. Whatever. Luke Hemmings was extremely submissive, and anyone who watched his behavior could just tell what horribly naughty things he was thinking of.

Luke stared at his boyfriend, trying to refrain from drooling. The way Ashton's veiny hands fumbled with the belt made him want to scream, but it was like he had a lump in his throat.

CHOKE ME

SLAP ME

PLEASE TIE ME UP

His glittery eyes fluttered with a fond look when Ashton kept dancing around in front of a mirror to the Nickelback filling their dressing room. Calum and Michael had went to chase after the limitless amount of food and water, all of them being in need of resources after any show. His pretty lips were wet from the cold water bottle that had just touched them. His silky shirt wasn't even close to being buttoned anymore. You could see his entire chest.

He looked like he'd just got back from a Pride Parade.

"Luke, I'm so energized. Why aren't you dancing with me?!" Ashton shouted over the loud music.

He ran a hand through his slightly damp hair. His curls were beginning to get all fluffy, and his shirt was unbuttoned as well. Luke thought he was going to die. How many people get to say they've been in close proximity to Ashton Irwin?

"I don't know," Luke shrugged, standing up from the brown, leather couch. "Just ready to get to a bed..."

Luke looked at his reflection in the mirror that Ashton was dancing in front of. His glitter had smeared to his undereyes. Hell of a night. Hell of a night when he sang his heart out, and all he wanted to do was to be tied up. Forced onto his knees. Listening to Ashton say foul words to him.

The thing is, everyone believes that Ashton Irwin is this kinky guy who likes to be called Daddy. While, that's true, it's mostly because Luke is a submissive brat who enjoys pain and being called a cumslut. Things of that nature are typically what fuels Luke's arousal, but everybody believes he's innocent and awkward. That he could do no wrong.

If you asked Luke's friends what he did in his free time, they'd probably answer with, "Parties. He's a fun weirdo. Laughs at his own jokes."

If you asked Ashton what Luke did in his spare time, he would answer with the same response, but he would really be thinking, "Sucks my cock and begs me to let him finish. Sometimes I do. Sometimes I make him wait until he's crying."

So, yes. Ashton Irwin is a kinky guy, but Luke Hemmings is a masochistic sub.

"A bed, hmm? Awe, Lu. You dirty boy," Ashton turned the music down and turned to his boyfriend with genuine happiness in his eyes.

He held Luke's chin with his thumb and index finger. Tilting the honey haired boy down for a quick kiss. It was a soft, chaste kiss. It wasn't enough for Luke, who trapped his fingers in Ashton's belt loops, whining like a baby.

"I'm not a dirty boy. You just know how I get. You know that watching your...arms...your little noises when you play. Ashtonnnnn."

Luke chased Ashton's lips for another kiss.

Ashton pressed a finger to Luke's plush lips, halting the desperate twink from making any further motions.

"Hold up. First, I wanna know if you were a good boy today." Ashton told Luke. Their eyes locked.