Domesticated Erotica: Luke's Hobby

Luke's face sucked in the sun's warmth that cascaded upon the Irwin's backyard. He was sat in a lawn chair with a steamy, romance novel in his hand. He was engrossed, reading every line like it were his oxygen supply. Luke's husband, Ashton, was cutting the grass. His shirt was off, and he was so focused that he barely paid attention to the other man's constant squirming.

Luke's squeezed his shaven legs together. He bit down on his lip, as he read:

"And his body was sun kissed. I had to restrain a moan when he gripped my hips. The prince wanted me."

His heart sped for the protagonist. He enjoyed the visuals of the male in the book, but he couldn't help but replace him with Ashton. When Luke thought of the prince in the book as Ashton, he grew more and more excited.

It was only when Ashton stopped that he noticed Luke's peculiar behavior. His cheeks were as red as a poppy field. The flush had spread from his cheeks to his nose, and he was letting out breaths in the form of pants.

Ashton shook his head fondly when he noticed the book in Luke's hand. Ashton loved Luke's lust for romance. It was adorable to watch him fawn over cheesy movies or even get sucked into a poorly written erotica. He grabbed a water bottle for the both of them; it looked like Luke needed something to drink.

"Hey, baby, you okay? Need some water?" Ashton asked in a teasing tone. Luke whimpered and jerked the water bottle from his hand.

"Stop," Luke said in a soft voice. He looked up at Ashton, gulping when he saw his bare chest. Ashton laughed; he drank some of the water from the bottle, then poured the rest all over his sizzling skin. Luke watched the water droplets pool down Ashton's chest into his belly button (or the indentation of his v-lines).

Luke closed the book to watch Ashton for that moment. Ashton felt his eyes and looked down at him.

"What? See something you like?" Ashton ran a hand through his curls. Luke huffed.

"Shut up, you cocky thing," Luke bit his lip to stop from smiling at Ashton's smirk. Ashton knelt down to Luke's height and thumbed over his red cheeks.

"Come inside. I want dinner," He pouted. Luke rolled his eyes and leaned into Ashton's hand.

"That's all I am to you," Luke kissed Ashton's palm. Ashton shook his head. He was delighted at their little game of banter. In a way, it turned him on to ruffle Luke's feathers. Sometimes, he even got the innocent boy to swear at him.

Ashton picked Luke up out of the chair. Luke desperately clutched his book and let out a little squeal.

"Ash!" He whined.

"You like it," Ashton smirked. Luke did, in fact. Ashton was so handsome and affectionate. It made Luke feel like one of the girls in his stories.

Inside of their large house, it was cool. Australia's sweltering heat could not penetrate their decorated walls. The kitchen was the room that connected with the back patio. Luke was placed on his feet, leaving him shorter than Ashton. Ashton kept his arms around Luke's waist.

"What's that book about anyways?" Ashton felt very intimate with Luke so close to him. Their lips were very close, and their hands roamed each other's body in a comforting way.

"Well—" Luke exhaled slowly when Ashton took the book and placed it on the counter. "This girl is a maid who works for this mean prince, but he is secretly in love with her. He buys her things, makes notes, etc., and she doesn't find him attractive until they're alone. Then, they start to have an intimate relationship..." Luke blushed. He was unable to go into details with Ashton.