Dr. Gay Dreamboat Pt. 3

Ashton's house was just as Luke imagined—an absolute palace. There were rose bushes and a nice fence that fit the perimeter perfectly, and the grass looked well-kept and as green as the grass in old sitcoms. Ashton definitely paid someone to tend to his yard, and Luke thought that was the sexiest thing ever. He giggled to himself, imagining little kids running through the yard, while he became the world's first twink housewife. Oh, to be Ashton's wife. 

He had a chance, considering what he had planned.

Underneath the long coat he was wearing, there was a tiny, sexy nurse costume. He figured Ashton would either find him really hot or really stupid. The white dress—if you could call it that—hit the top of his thighs, barely covering his ass. It had a cherry red outline with a little red cross on the chest piece. Luke even wore some red panties and thigh highs, and he kept the set's matching hat folded in his pocket for the big reveal. All he had to do was drop the coat, and with any luck, Ashton would pull Luke into his arms and declare his love for him.

Luke rang the doorbell. He was a little shaky, as Ashton had never invited him on a date—let alone to his house. Had the flirting really been that provocative for Ashton? It certainly was for Luke. Whatever Ashton felt, Luke was going to get to the bottom of it. He had a wedding, family, and life to look forward to. 

Ashton came to the door; Luke internally swooned at the sight of him in his normal clothes. Ashton was wearing black jeans that hugged his thighs and a nice button-down tucked into them. The form-fitting clothing gave Luke so much more to fantasize about, since, the doctor's biceps were on full display. And his thighs were exactly what Luke dreamed about having around his face. 

"Hey, Lu," Ashton used that same voice he did whenever he was talking to children. Luke bit his lip, dying to drop to his knees. 

"Hey, Ash," saying his name almost felt dirty. He was so used to speaking to him only on a professional level—if you could call how they spoke to each other professional.

"Come in. Any reason you're wearing that big coat?" Ashton asked in a teasing tone. Luke blushed.

"Yeah, I'm cold," He shrugged, following Ashton into a spacious, yet cozy living room. The sofa was a pretty shade of burgundy, and the coffee table was neatly organized with coasters and various remote controls. There were even a few vases with fresh flowers scattered throughout the room. But the real treat was the immaculate fireplace decorated with pictures of Ashton and his family. Luke assumed it was Ashton's mum and siblings. It warmed his heart to know that he was already a family man. And he had great taste in interior decorating (so, he definitely wasn't lying about being gay).

"Well, that's odd, considering it's summer in Australia," Ashton laughed. He sat beside Luke, looking into his eyes in that warm fond way. Luke sighed to himself. 

"I'm always cold. No big deal," Luke explained, revealing a bit of his anxiety with his tone, "So, what do you want to do?"

"Other than you?" Ashton smirked. Luke bit his lip, happy to be right because the lingerie would have been difficult to explain. 

"Well, don't you want to offer me something to drink first?" Luke tried to play coy. He didn't know if it was working very well.

"You mean to tell me, you get to continuously torture me in my office with all your little bouncy movements, and your pretty blonde hair, and your ditsy act, and your lollipop stealing, and all that shit, but then you expect me to listen to you? Baby, you are unreal..." But, he stood anyways. He got up and walked to the kitchen to get Luke a glass of water. 

So, it had been working all this time? 

The idea gave Luke an adrenaline rush. He quickly unbuttoned the coat and let it hit the floor. He then put the little nurse's hat on over his golden curls, checking his reflection in a mirror that was hanging on one of the walls. Luke was a hot nurse, and he was going to make a hot doctor his husband if it killed him.