When It's Physical, I Can't Keep Track of Days

Ashton Irwin was an ass man. It wasn't some sort of secret, and it wasn't a joke. He was an ass man, and he loved Luke's the most. Luke, his pretty boyfriend, walked around with possibly the best butt he'd ever seen in his life. It was jiggly and bounced whenever he walked. Ashton was whipped and weak for that perfect, round ass.

Because of Ashton's obsession, he found himself fondling Luke often. He found himself between Luke's legs often. Eating him out like it were his last meal. Luke loved it, better than fucking even. He loved when Ashton was practically being suffocated by his sweet, fleshy globes.

They seemed to always end up in that position.

Luke was lying on his tummy. His honey curls were surrounding him like flower petals along his pillow. His head was against the soft, fabric pillowcase. The poor baby was tired.  It had been a long day. Luke had sang his heart out, and all he wanted was to be rubbed and massaged. Luke was so whiny and needy, wanting Ashton's attention so bad.

He was freshly showered. He had blow dried his hair so that it wouldn't soak the pillows. Ashton came from the en suite of their hotel room.

"Hey daddy," Luke said, naked against the cream colored sheets. His full bum was arched in the air slightly, his pixie nose was rubbing against his forearm.

"Hey beautiful, damn okay. We're doing the no clothes thing." Ashton chuckled and dropped the white towel clinging to his v-lines. Luke looked over his shoulder and moaned out loud. He wiggled his arched ass in the air.

"Ashtonnnnnnnnn," Luke whined and stared at his boyfriend's body; he was allowed to. "Ashton, baby, daddy. Wanna be rubbed!"

Ashton smacked Luke's bum when he climbed onto their shared bed. He had put on boxers. If Luke weren't lazy, he probably would have jumped him.

"You're so desperate. Jesus, baby boy," Ashton had one hand on Luke's bum, and the other carder through his soft hair. "You smell so damn good. Like berries. Been a hard day, huh?"

Luke preened under Ashton's touch, nodding along as a response. The older man was slid both hands up to massage Luke's shoulders.

"You're such a brat, but you're my brat. You already know that." Ashton squeezed the globes of Luke's ass, humming at all the bites and hickies that covered the blonde's body.

"You're obsessed with my ass. You're going to out us if you keep talking about it," Luke, the twinky smartass, looked over his shoulder.

It wasn't Ashton's fault. Luke was beautiful. His ass just so happened to be his favorite thing. He and Luke were very intimate in that way. No one got to touch that perfect butt except for the older man. Daddy.

He had every right to. He took care of Luke when he was sick. He helped him cum, whether the twink needed sex fast or he wanted to be stroked and cared for. Ashton earned every right to be possessive. He kept Luke's bratty ass happy (mostly making him even more spoiled)

Ashton's hands rubbed circles into Luke's shoulder blades. The sweet boy moaned at the feeling and let his eyes flutter close.

"God yes, Ashton. I'm needing some Daddy attention right now. I've been a good boy. I think I get it!" Luke's dulcet voice rang in Ashton's ear like the drums he had just played that night.

"You keep whining, and I'm going to have to fuck that bratty attitude out of you," Ashton said with a growl in his tone. He ran his, callused, rough hands down the glabrous skin of Luke's back. The gentle boy had freckles painting his shoulders and tiny dimples on his lower back. It was a sight for anyone, especially when his back was arched while being pounded into. In the winter, Luke's skin was an icy snow, but in the summer his skin was as it was now. Honeyed and golden. Soft splotches of melanin painted the mile long shoulders that Ashton had been rubbing.