Chapter 1

Couples: Scott and Victoria, Marlie, Wenlivia, Rayella

Stella POV

Flashback

I was really nervous for school today was the  last day of school and I had to tell my bff Ray that I was moving. We've been friends since Gr.3 so 4 years since we are currently in Gr.7. So when I walked into school I did our bff handshake and we both sat down in homeroom. We didn't really pay attention and I'm just thinking about Ray's reaction to the news. The rest of the day goes by quickly, in my opinion too quick. So at the end of the day I pull Ray aside saying we need o talk.

Ray says with a smile on his face, "What's up Stell?" I smile only he calls me that.

I quickly tell him, "I'm moving" Ray says loudly, "WHAT!" I reply, "I'm moving"

Ray calms down and says, " Ya I heard you, why? When? Where?" I reply slowly, "I don't know my mom got a new job, Denver and like tomorrow it's not like I want to move."

Ray put his hands on my shoulders, "Stella...," he pulls me in for a hug, "I'm gonna miss you, you're my bff, I won't forget you and I'll always be able to jam together" I smile and enjoy the hug.

"I know me too, I mean how could you forget me" we both laugh and pull away sadly a tear rolls down my cheek and he wipes it away, "We can always rock out together and sing." Me and Ray both have a passion for music and we always play guitar and sing together it's like our thing.

Flash back End

Well that was 4 years ago now I'm in grade 11 and like half way through the year my family and I moved to Rode Island. Right now I'm known as Stella Yamada, Lemonade Mouth's lead guitarist. We just arrived at home after we performed at Madison's Square Garden and we got a surprise party thrown from our own MESA high welcoming us back. So we are all just small chatting with everyone and asking what was happening and all that crap until sadly the last person I wanted here comes in RAY.

Yes I know my flashback was saying we were bffs but that was in gr.7 I don't know what happened but he turned into a total jerk. We are like arch enemies ever since the first day I came into school. I would've tried to be nice and you know make our friendship happen again but since we sorta lost touch after gr.7. When I came here in gr.11 he was a total jerk. Since Lemonade Mouth had formed and everything he was no better and was the only person putting us down except for his little group of cheerleaders and Jules bleh makes me wanna puke that name.

So he comes in being like it's time to party people with Jules his arm candy/ girlfriend and I storm up to him saying, "What are you doing here this if or the people who appreciate Lemonade Mouth being the wonderful musicians we are," Ray smirks, "Who says I don't like you guys," I scoff and roll my eyes, "You've been putting us down since the beginning" Ray smiles, "Well I can change right and anyways we can, not fight for one night right just to party!"

Mo pulls me back and whispers in my ear, "It's fine Stella just stay far away from him," Wen also moves forward, "Ya Stella one night, c'mon," I sigh, "Fine, but tomorrow you are so going to get it Ray." I glared and went back to talking Victoria about her next article while Scott had his around her. Ray went to the other side of the room and started congratulating Mo and Charlie on us being famous. Wen and Olivia were in a corner sitting on the couch together probably discussing a new song or a book or I don't know something they both like together since they are together.

I sorta got bored of Victoria and Scott so I decided to go around and mingle dance you know let loose. I talked to multiple guys but all of em were boring and not really interested in music that I like anyways so I decided to get some punch. I think it was sorta spiked since I saw Ray and Jules slip something in there but I didn't care cause I was just so happy we made it that it felt so good and I kept drinking more. I was sorta tipsy but went back to the dance floor, I started dancing with this guy Jacob and he touched my ass I wasn't tipsy enough to let him so I slapped his face and walked away. Since I was pissed I drank even more and I was pretty sure I was pretty much drunk so before I passed out I asked Liv and Wen to make sure I got home safely. Then blacked out and passed out on the couch wow it's soft.