Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ray POV

So I've pretty much came to crash this Lemonade Mouth party, also cause I wanted to see Stella. Even though I treat her and her best friends horribly I still miss her as my bff. In grade 7 I did have a crush on her and I still sorta do. When I saw her again at our high school this year I instantly recognized her. She is the same rebellious, strong, hardheaded and beautiful girl I remembered. Maybe a little taller, pretty and I don't know she might have different interests now but still her. Well since Jules was there telling me how ugly she was I had my jerk "fake" side took over and I insulted her. I wanted to make friends with her but something told me after that she wasn't going to be so nice.

So right now I came to crash the party wih Jules as my arm candy, man she sticks on to me like glue. I thought what the heck let's spike the punch. I talked to all members of Lemonade Mouth and congratulated them just to be nice and went to work with flirting with all the girls. Sometimes I'd sneak a glance at Stella and wow she looked good, she kept drinking a lot of that spiked punch while dancing with tons of guys, guess she had the same goal in mind. One dude touched her ass so I decided to sit down with Jules on the couch with her legs on me and we'd talk looking at each other.

Jules got a text later on through the night from the cheerleaders saying they were going home for a sleepover since they have practice the next day so why not go home together. Once the cheerleaders and Jules left practically everyone left, well the people who were sober enough anyways. I saw Stella tell something to Olivia and Wen then she passed out on the couch, once practically everyone left I came over and offered some help.

"Hey guys, I see Stella has passed out" they both nod, "do you guys need any help getting home?" Wen nods and also seems a little tipsy. Olivia raises her eyebrows at me then steadies Wen and asks, "Yeah is there any way you could get Wen and I back at my house safely, I'll call his dad and tell him that he's at my house." I nod and say, "Yeah I could get you guys a cab and I'll drive Stella back to her place." Olivia smiles, "That sounds great thanks a lot Ray." I call em a cab and wave bye as they go to Olivia's place. Now I was thinking what am I gonna do with Stella, of course I gotta bring her back so let's hope she doesn't wake up in my truck.

So here I am carrying her into my truck surprisingly and luckily she doesn't squirm, wow she's not that heavy. We make it back to her house and I search through her pockets for a house key, Aha! got it. I open the door with her in my arm and bring her upstairs, yes I'm carrying her bridal style. I think her parents went on a trip for work and won't be back until tomorrow after school, as for her brothers I think they are at a sleepover at their friends. When I get to her room I'm surprised how neat and nice it is, I saw the first guitar, an acoustic, back then she played and I sang. We sang multiple songs together just to rant out how we felt, since we usually got bullied. I put her down in her bed and I just looked around her room for a bit, even though we weren't great friends anymore it doesn't mean I don't want to know what she's like now. I see a bunch of posters of her favourite bands Paramore, Coldplay and wow she still likes Avril Lavigne after all this time, same old Stella.

I was about to move closer to this picture it looked like me and her back then but it was right beside her bed so she grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "don't leave." I was taken back, I didn't jump back or leave but I just stayed their shocked, I reminded myself she is drunk. I whispered back, "Stella I have to leave, please let go of my arm."

She squirmed a bit with her eyes closed and said, "Who are you? don't leave" she laughed like a maniac and I took a deep breath. "It's Ray please don't get mad." she smiles, "Mad my bff is here, oh wait never mind my ex bff." She giggled. I reply calmly, "Stella I need to go home, now."

Stella lets go of my arm and says, "Hey, Comer here, Come here?" I was putting my hand on the door knob when she said that. I slowly walk back and say, "What is it Stella?" she turns on her side and says, "I wanna tell you a secret"

I groan and say, "fine" she pauses and her hands start playing with my hair, she points to herself, "I'm ... a vegetarian." I roll my eyes and tell her, "I know that Stella" I'm getting really annoyed with her. She then says, "I know I got scared to tell you my real secret." I pull her hands away from my hair and she says, "okay, okay fine I'll tell you" I look at her curiously," You know that guy Ray." I just nod and she continues in a raspy whispery voice, "I like like him, I have a crush on him." She then turned on her other side and a couple seconds later she was snoring away. I was so confused I had no idea what the heck just happened! Stella frickin Yamada my old bff likes me! I don't understand maybe I drank too much spiked punch as well. I walked out of her room, into the bathroom, slapped myself and splashed some cold water it hurt but I knew I wasn't drunk. Ahh today was confusing I need sleep maybe tomorrow will make sense. I drove home and crashed straight on to my bed not wanting to think.