Chapter 16

Oh hey guys! SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME! It's my thing though. How long's it been 1 month or longer. TEEHEE! Sorry.

Okay not the point so a new chapter I know you guys are wondering what happened to Stella and Ray this and the next chapter will explain it! THEY ARE FINALLY GOING ON THEIR EUROPE TOUR! YIPPEE! Anyways hope you enjoy, I will shut up now!

Enjoy!

Chapter 16

Mo POV

This cute puppy was trying to catch its tail in this video that Charlie was showing me. We decided beforehand that I would sit beside Charlie, Olivia would sit beside Wen and that Scott would sit with Stella. When the video finished I looked up to see a sad-looking Stella.

She sat down beside Scott in front of me and I instantly stood up. "Scott, could you please sit beside Charlie." He went without a word and I sat down beside Stella. I patted her on the back and she turned her face to look at me. She pasted a fake smile on her face but I could tell that she wants some alone time. So I got up and told Scott to go back to his spot.

When I sat down Charlie looked at me with concern and I just shook my head. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. For once I felt relaxed. I looked at him and called his name, "Charlie?" He smiled at me, "Yes, Mo?"

I looked straight into his eyes, "thanks for always being here for me." His smiled never faltered as he said, "what else would I be here for." He said it with such joy that I almost felt guilty for never really telling him how I feel. I'm just going to keep hinting until I find the right time. The plane lurched forward and I grabbed his hand from being startled. He intertwined them and said, "don't be scared Mo."

I smiled and we stayed in that place until we fell asleep.

Scott POV

Mo instructed me to back to my seat. I sat down and decided to stay quiet. We took off and when I looked behind me Charlie and Mo are cuddling together, talking. Since Wen and Olivia were behind Mo and Scott I couldn't see them but I knew they were doing something similar. I looked to my left to see Stella holding in her tears. I've never been good with crying girls and I probably never will be but I guess I could try.

"Stella? Are you alright?" She looked at me and I could tell she was trying to stay tough. "Why do you care?" I gulped and said, "never mind." Stella crossed her arms, "fine." I felt frustrated, "you know what! Every single person in this band doesn't trust me! Especially since Mo and I broke up. I deserve your trust but it doesn't seem like you want too." I put my headphones on and decided to ignore her.

She tapped on my shoulder and I didn't look at her. She poked my arm and I still ignored her. She finally decided to yell "Scott!" and I yelled back "what?" The flight attendant told us, "quiet!" and we both nodded. Stella yanked out my earphones and I glared at her, "you know what Scott! I would try to trust you but I've got my own problems now and I barely know you. So I'm sorry I'm in a bad mood." She said in a sarcastic tone.

I calmed down and looked at her, "what problems?" She waved it off so I stared at her to make her budge but she wouldn't so I said, "Stella I wanna be a part of the band and be friends with you guys. Could you please try to trust me?" She rolled her eyes and summarized her story about Ray. I nodded and occasionally would add a comment since Ray was once my best friend. I was kind of shocked that she liked him but I let it go. When she finished I told her how frustrated I was because no-one in the band trusted me and treated me as a part of the band.

"I hope you notice that I've never really been part of the band. You guys always have these secrets and inside jokes. Whenever I ask what it means you guys move on." She nodded and said, "well I'll try to fill you in next time, especially since you listened to me. I think you're a nice guy. I know Mo knows you're a nice guy even though you guys broke up."