Chapter 10

Lots of different POV and weird outfits. Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Stella POV

I opened my eyes to see Ray really close to my face. As I wake up Mo gives me a cup of water that I drain down. I see the class in their seats looking concerned, when I tried to get up I almost fall down so Ray helps me up. I look at him and remember what happened and started to blush. I could see Olivia and Mo glaring at him but I needed support so I didn't really care at the moment. Once up I started to walk with Ray's help then told him, "I'm fine, don't worry, let's just sit down."

I pulled myself away from Ray and started to walk by myself. I sat beside Charlie who was looked at me and asked if I was okay, I responded with a nod. Since the class is still starring at me I decided to yell, "Alright Ms. Reznik take it away" She got up and went up to the stage while everyone else got off. Now everyone was paying attention to her, "Alright now that Stella is awake I'm going to start giving my comments about your performances."

She had a clipboard in hand and started with Mo's group, "I loved your variety of instruments Mo, you used the violin which you have been learning for awhile and your new group mates had learned quite quickly. Your stage performance was entertaining as it kept all of us paying attention. I also loved the meaning of the song and the wonderful melody."

She flipped the page and then looked at Wen, "Wonderful melody and wonderful stage presence, you decided to stay with a homey feeling and let your other group mates sing parts which was a wondeful idea! I loved it. It was a wonderful love song that all of you devoted to a special someone and your instruments well of course chosen correctly."

She then walked to look at Olivia and her group, she grinned and started to talk, we all practically knew that Olivia was probably her favorite out all of us in the band. "Olivia I just loved your song, your stage performance was cute, your group was amazing and of course wonderful use of instruments."

Then she looked at me, she looked a little worried which made me a little nervous but then she started to smile, "Stella you wrote an amazing song! It had a wonderful meaning and it taught some people that meaningful songs don't have be all slow and depressing. Of course wonderful dancing around the stage and your band definitely kept us entertained. Great job all of you guys you should be proud! I will be sending your marks by email individually. Class dismissed!"

Everyone started to file out slowly chattering to each other while me and the band stayed. Ray called over Shania and Oliver while some other dudes I think the other members of mudslide crush came in, he said something about a meeting with them. As the memory flashed in my memory again I thought about how surprised I was. I only remember him kissing me and the breath being knocked out of me, my eyes were wide open from the shock. I didn't kiss him back because of all the thoughts going on in my mind not that it wasn't enjoyable I just couldn't enjoy it because as far as everyone knows I HATE RAY BEECH. If I had a chance to tell the lemon heads that we were friends or maybe that I don't hate him so much...

Olivia POV

As we were cleaning up I just couldn't help smiling, Wen and I basically wrote songs for each other. We also just basically serenaded each other today and it just felt so great that he felt what I did. As I was packing away one of the guitars he came behind me and gave me a hug swinging me around. I squealed and turned around to face him, once he put me down I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I could hear Mo and Stella awwing in the background and when we pulled apart Stella was looking at Ray while he was talking to his band with Oliver and Shania. I'll need to talk to her later.