Chapter 13

Sorry for not updating! I've been busy with school and House of Hades IT CAME OUT!

So Long chapter Longer than I intended... OH well hope you like it!

Chapter 13

Scott POV

We came into school today not knowing what to do since today is our second last day of school and usually the teachers don't really do anything. We just get our yearbooks and get them signed. Also since tomorrow is the dance to get your last-minute dates. Victoria has bugged me to ask her, but lately I haven't been feeling anything with her. Don't get me wrong she's great company I just want something more.

I'm interrupted from thoughts with a pair of hands covering my eyes, now I'm at the cafeteria waiting for the others to get here. I take them off and Victoria comes into view, great. In the background I see people getting their last-minute dates, "Hey Scott, how was your morning." I shrugged, "Boring, everyone wanted to get their year books signed."

She had sighed, "ya, tomorrow's the big dance though, you excited?" There she goes hinting again, "I guess so, I go every year though so not that exciting." She sat down and said, "well I mean, you could go with someone special right?" She smiled and I grimaced a bit trying not to show it, "Ya I guess." She couldn't take it so she stood up annoyed and said, "You know what Scott? I wanted you to take me but since you're not into it, I'll just go with someone else."

I really don't want to fight with her but I think it's time, "Victoria, I don't think we're right for each other. I'm being very honest with you now, I don't think we should go to the dance together and I don't think we be together anymore I'm sorry." She stood with her feet planted, mouth open and I could see her tears threatening to spill out, "forget it Scott, just forget it." She walked away and I didn't bother following her because she needed her space. Mo walked by with Charlie and she sighed because she saw how it went down.

Soon enough everyone cleared out going to class but I had a spare so I just decided to stay seated. I feel bad for breaking another girl's heart but I don't do it for fun. A way to get out from my dad's pressure of being a doctor is just hanging out with girls, they are way more understanding and they actually listen to you. Then they develop feelings for me and I go along with it. I've never really wanted a girl, except for one but I'm scared of her father and taking a risk so I let her go.

I was so focused on thinking that I didn't realize that Shania was sitting right beside me.

She said, "thinking?" I nodded and she continued, "the dance's tonight, you going?" I wasn't sure if she was asking me out but since she asked so carelessly I answered with, "Ya, do you have a date?" I guess she got it now since she said, "Oh, I wasn't asking because I wasn't planning on going. Especially since I'm not going with anyone." I smiled, "No, I wasn't, I just dumped my girlfriend." She said oh in a sort of sorry tone, "Well the guy I wanted to ask me is sort of a douche and has girlfriend, so it's complicated."

I suddenly had an idea, "hey you wanna go with me, just as friends. I'll treat it like a real date if you want." She thought for a while and grinned, "sounds great, I'll see ya tonight." She waved bye and I yelled that I would pick her up at 7:30.

Time Skip

Mo POV

At the end of the day, everyone's was heading out to get ready for the dance. I would've skipped to get ready but I wanted to thank all my teachers. After that I see Olivia and Stella waiting by the door, "c'mon Mo we still have to buy our dresses." Stella groaned, "especially since your forcing me to go." I laughed at her and said in a baby voice, "is it cause Stella Wella doesn't have a date?"