Chapter 20

Wow! I'm done! To be frank I had no idea that my story would have so many people who liked it but I'm gad you did. I'M SUPREMELY BAD AT UPDATING AND I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR THE END. Although I think you'll like it we got some wonderful Rayella for the last chapter and lemme tell ya they are cute! READ IT, TELL MEH WHAT YOU THINK? I'm not that good with endings... so REVIEW WITH CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Enjoy! (at bottom insight into what's coming!)

Chapter 21

Stella POV

We walked into a quaint restaurant for breakfast with the sun shining brightly. After our concert last night we woke up quite late. Especially with the big surprise of meeting One Direction none of us could disagree that it was one of our best nights. Even though we've barely begun our tour I feel that we're just beginning to figure out our music careers. Shania sang as if she had no nerves at all and our fans were cheering them along.

At the end of our concert One Direction had come back stage and complimented us. They told us that they would recommend us to their record company because of our great sound and the fact the audience seemed to love it. We were so shocked because none of us would've imagined being in the same company as One Direction.

When they spoke Shania became giddy, Mo kept giggling and Olivia was even paler than she was before our performance if possible. I mentally laughed at their reactions, we offered them to come along with us for a snack but they said that they had plans. Most likely with their girlfriends or fiancé in Zayn's case.

A short while after they left, I thought about how great friends we could be to them. Not looking at the fact they were famous they seemed so nice, fun and extremely funny. I'm pretty their impressions of us were pretty weird though, after that meet.

Back to this morning, we were all cozily seated together enjoying our meal. For a change I ordered English tea because that's what England is known for. Looking at the at our table I smiled. Olivia and Wen were holding hands across the table while eating breakfast. Charlie and Mo were talking quietly to each other, Ray was across from me and talking to Seth about something. Shania was eating breakfast with a pensive expression on her face and Oliver was on his phone.

In the following days we'll be in another country with new experiences that I should probably tell my mother about. Oliver being on his phone reminded me that I should do so. After breakfast Mo and Liv are forcing Shania and I to shop in one of the world's most famous cities. So the guys get some guy time. I quickly got out my phone and messaged my mother. By the time I finished everyone was getting ready to leave. I tapped Shania's shoulder to grab her attention and signaled to Oliver to move over so I could talk to her before the torture began.

Last night before the concert started Shania was still nervous. While sitting her leg was shaking at the speed of light. She wasn't the only one whose nerves got to them though, Oliver was biting his nails frantically before they got announced. Although Ray, Seth and Lucas though seemed calm.

The rest of the gang was in our change rooms getting ready. Olivia at the moment was having her make-up being done so I was the only one left with the band before their performance. I also wanted to make sure that Ray was fine and wish him luck before he went on.

A guy with a clipboard said that it was time and the entire band got up. The screams from fan increased in volume as they each got handed their instruments. They were waiting for their signal right at the curtain so I ran up to Ray and gave him a hug whispering good luck. He smiled at me and said, "wait! All of you guys come here."

They all walked to Ray quickly and he said, "good luck guys, let's play some music." They smiled and I pressured them to have a big group hug. Shania got surprised to say the least and I yelled good luck to them right before waving to Ray just as he went onto stage.