Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Mo POV

After Mudslide Crush became our official openers, we decided on our last day in Paris to do something fun. Although our concert in London, England is tomorrow Ms. Reznik said if they performed as well as they auditioned there wouldn't be a problem. She also told us that she scheduled a huge rehearsal tomorrow as we needed it.

All of us wanted to see different things so we decided to split up and meet up at our hotel a little after lunch to pack our bags for the plane tonight. Olivia and Wen decided to go to the Louvre art museum. Charlie, Lucas and I decided to go shopping mostly because I dragged them into it. Scott decided to go to the l'arc de triomphe with Shania, Oliver, and Seth but Stella wasn't telling us about her plans with Ray which I was suspicious about but decided not to question.

We were walking along this street with tons of shops when Charlie had stopped to stare at a magazine. I didn't think it was strange until I realized that Charlie didn't usually look at magazines. I turned back with Lucas following behind me to ask, "Charlie, what are you looking at?" He smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulders moving me away from the magazine.

"Nothing I just thought I saw an article about us but it wasn't. C'mon." He replied and I just shrugged. "Was it an article about you being America's heart-throb?" I asked teasing him but he continued to pull me down the street, "oh, this shop looks nice!" He said and brought me into the store.

Stella POV

When everyone left, Ray and I had no idea what we wanted to do. I do admit I want to spend some time with him, but we hadn't planned anything. I'm sure we could come up with something to do.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked me and I responded, "well, Olivia and Wen went to the museum, Mo, Charlie and Lucas went shopping, and the rest went to the arc de triomphe. So what's left? Also you haven't officially taken me out on our first date you know." He took my hand, "you make a good point. So let's go on our first date."

He stood up and said, "shall we m'lady?" I nodded and almost giggled but reminded myself I would sound like Mo. We left our hotel's restaurant and I had an urge to ask, "where are we going?" He had a mischievous glint in his eye as he held my hand, "I'm not telling, all I can say it that you're going to have lots of fun!"

I tried to open my mouth to complain but he counteracted me saying, "nope no hint." I make a hmph sound but knew he wouldn't budge as he's as stubborn as I am. He kissed my cheek and said, "c'mon" whilst leading me down some unfamiliar street.

I tried to see where we were going but considering that we were in a city that I've never been in before, I just let him guide me. He seems to know what he's doing and I trust him anyways. For at least 10 more minutes we walked, "so you won't tell me where we're going and what we're doing but can you tell me a bit more about yourself?"

Ray chuckled and brought his eyes to mine, "well, we were best friends, I'm assuming you know all about me already." I punched him playfully, "haha, how many years ago was that? 4 years? You seem like you changed a lot since from when I left."

He momentarily flinched but obviously didn't want to show it, "what do you mean Stella?" I gave him a look saying 'are you kidding me' and he said, "look we're here." I turned around to see a fair. There was a Ferris wheel, games and tons of stands with food.

"Since everyone went to tourist sites I thought we would do something a little different especially since we already went to the Eiffel tower." I couldn't help but blush a bit when thinking of our kiss. A welcome sign in French was hung above our heads as we passed by. "I found this place while walking with the band on our first day so I decided we should come back here since we didn't have any time before."