Chapter 4

Next day

Mo POV

It's first period, Biology with Olivia and Scott. Mr. Gardner is drawing a diagram on the board which we aren't really paying attention too. Please I studied this diagram a week ago. Scott doesn't really pay attention since he usually skips class and Olivia usually day dreams or is writing in her notebook about who knows what. Right now we are discussing how we are going to convince Ms. Reznik to come with us to see Europe.

Olivia suggested, "How about we get Scott and Stella to talk to her about the trip since they are the most convincing."

I mumbled, "He isn't that convincing." Scott then said, "Well we can talk about how it would be a great experience for us as a band and help us improve."

Olivia says, "That sounds like a great idea, Scott you can tell Stella about our plan and talk to Ms. Reznik after school." The bell rung and we all gathered our stuff together to get to our next class.

Scott went to meet up with Victoria at her locker while I went to my locker that was right beside Olivia's.

We put out stuff in our lockers and got our gym clothes out. We had gym next and Olivia started saying, "Um, Mo?" I replied, "Ya what's up Liv?"

We started to walk to the change rooms when she asked me, "You're not over Scott, are you?" I hesitated trying to figure out how to answer that correctly, "What do you mean?" We walked into the change rooms and she replied slowly, "You always don't like seeing Scott and Victoria together and you always deny that he's good at things. I know it's hard for you Mo but you gotta let your guard down and try to be friends."

I sighed, "I know. I just don't want to fall for him again, it's already painful enough getting over him" I suddenly had a great idea, "Oh my gosh Olivia this is a great topic for my song, I'll write about me getting over Scott and being friends again." I pointed at her, "You are so helping me."

Just then Stella barged in and yelled, "Oh my gosh guys you should see this!"

We both look at each other curiously changed quickly and get out of the change room to see Charlie.

Charlie is clutching his stomach yelping in pain on the ground. I don't know what's wrong with him but I run over to him quickly asking him what's wrong. He just keeps yelping and I started feeling around his stomach, wow he's got a really fit body for someone who doesn't workout FOCUS Mo. I start suggesting that someone to get a teacher but he quickly takes my hand and pulls me forward. I land on top of him being really close to his face. He looks at me a little stunned at first but then he starts staring into my eyes and I start to get lost in his warm brown eyes too.

I suddenly realizing he's not pain and quickly got off him asking him, "What was that for?! Charlie are you okay?!" Wen and Stella just start bursting out in laughter, even Stella starts rolling on the ground laughing. Charlie is just blushing and grinning ear to ear saying, "A little prank?" I glare at all of them and help him up from the ground. Then our gym teacher Mr. Jackson comes in telling us to line up for a little game of a soccer. We all groan especially Charlie and I chuckle cause he sucks at soccer.

Time Skip

We are at the infirmary cause Charlie got hit in the head with a soccer ball and I volunteered to bring him to the office. I am getting him to tell me why he did that whether he likes it or not.

"Hi Ms. Rane, Charlie got hit in the head with a soccer ball and has a bump. Do you have any ice that we could use to numb it down?"

"Well of course honey let me just get that for you" she got up and went into the back room to get the ice.