Chapter 18

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been really stressed as our teachers are cramming us with projects and exams are coming up. Please enjoy and I'm so grateful for reviews! Thank you and I hope you like it. Pssstt some couple action is going down! As I promised.

Chapter 18

Olivia POV

Wen had decided to take me out tonight for what reason? I had no idea but I just know that Mo knew and dressed me up after the concert. We stopped and he told me to close my eyes. I obeyed and he takes my hand leading me through a door.

He sits me down on a soft chair and yells from far away, "don't open your eyes yet." I sigh and hear him yell, "you can open your eyes!" I open my eyes slowly to see that I'm in an old styled movie theater in front of a screen that's showing a video of me.

It was a bunch of funny clips of me doing stupid stuff back at the beginning of Lemonade Mouth. It transitioned to Rising Star, with our hands intertwined nervously before we went on stage. The whole gang together on stage grasping each other's hands and hugging each other on the Rising Star stage. It was basically a funny slide show of Wen and I moments together until the Europe tour.

I laugh and soon enough feel tears coming out of my eyes. I wipe them away quickly to not let Wen see as he comes in front of the screen saying, "Olivia, we have many memories times together as friends, with the band and now we're even dating. I want to take it a step further. I'd like you as my girlfriend. If you're willing of course." He grinned.

My tears stopped flowing and my face stayed straight just to scare him a bit. I stay silent and just as he's about to give up I run and jump into his arms saying, "yes! Of course I'll be your girlfriend." He was a bit startled but he hugged right back saying, "thank god, I thought you didn't want me for one second." I pull back and look at him strangely, "yeah right, it's not like we've dated for a while."

He smiles and I realize how close we are, I blush and look down at my feet. He looks down at my feet too and whispers, "Olivia, can I kiss you?" I nod my head still looking down and his heads bends down to capture my lips. Our first kiss and can't even explain how great I feel. I'm literally lost with words. We pull apart and both smile.

Wen puts cups my cheek and says, "so which movie do you want to watch?" I laugh, only he could make a romantic situation funny, "well, what do we have?"

Mo POV

I come back with my purse in hand to see Stella and Charlie hugging. I don't know why but I feel a little put down. It's not out of the ordinary because they are best friends and hug all the time. I paste a smile anyway when they notice me and pull apart.

I shake it off and we walk back to the hotel. When we reach the hotel I tell Stella that we're both tired and that we're going up to our rooms. She nods and I tell her, "you should go out for a walk, it's nice out tonight." She looks suspiciously at me but gives up as she's in no mood to put up a fight.

I'm not going to tell her Olivia, Ray and I's plan because then it's not as romantic. She walks out slowly with an expression on her face that I can see as loneliness. Not for long I smirk and we head up stairs.

Flashback Mo POV

I'm running back to the restaurant so I can meet up with Ray. I see him standing by the restaurant door waiting for me. I smile because I made sure earlier that he got a note at the restaurant before we left. It had said we had some things to discuss.

He doesn't move as he asks me, "why did you want to talk to me? Won't Stella be mad?" I roll my eyes at him for teasing me, "she doesn't know, anyways I need to talk to you for the pure reason of protecting Stella." He shrugged his shoulders pretending to have a confused expression, "are you going to play with Stella and hurt her? Or do you sincerely love her and want her."