eight >>> on my feet

"Where's the commander?" Octavia questions looking around

"Where's the commander?" Octavia questions looking around. I turn and look to Indra myself. Indra avoids eye contact with me but holds it with Octavia.

"Azgeda captured her," Indra said immediately causing my eyes to widen and squeeze the handle of the sword.

"The hell do you mean?" I ask my voice rising. Indra's eyes snap to mine and she shakes her head. "Indra, what do you mean Azgeda captured her?"

"Exactly how it sounds-" Indra pauses and looks to Octavia. "Are you the only one here?"

"No. Clarke, Bellamy, Kane and Abby are here. Murphy and his girlfriend may be too, but everyone's with the King," Octavia responds causing me to look at her.

"Is he alive?" Indra asks. Octavia tilts her head and glanced to me a brief moment before looking back to Indra.

"Barely... Clarke said it had to do with the city of light. We should go to them and get out of here. It's only a matter of time before Ice Nation gets to us," Octavia says walking past me and heading to the closed doors. Indra follows but I stay where I am. The thought of Ice Nation having Lexa plays out in my mind and so many different scenarios begin to run. I bite my lip and shake my head staying where I am.

"Y/N let's go," Indra says glancing over her shoulder but I shake my head at her.

"Y/N-" Octavia starts but stops. I only look to her and to Indra.

"I can't," I say. Octavia's eyes look back and forth between mine. A softness rises to her eyes and her face softens a tad looking at me. I clench my jaw looking to Indra. "You two go. I have to stay back."

"Y/N I can't allow-"

"Yes you can Indra," I cut the warrior off and continue. "I know your orders were to make sure I was safe, but right now we need to make sure nothing happens to the king. That's on you two. My mission is to find Lexa and make sure she's safe."

"Y/N she'll be angry at me if I-"

"I know. But I'll take the blame when it comes to that," I say cutting Indra off once more. A silence fills the room as screams echo outside. I look back and forth between Indra and Octavia before seeing Octavia nod.

"Indra, she'll be fine," Octavia said completely catching me off guard. "She knows what she's doing. I trust her." I look to Octavia as she gives me a small smile. I nod at her in appreciation before looking back to Indra. She keeps her stare on me and all I can do in return is shrug my shoulders.

"Indra you know I can handle myself-"

"I know you can but I also know if Azgeda captures you, you're good as dead." I tilt my head feeling my eyes flinch at her words.